Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

"Couldn't CRC map 'MAP NAME', disconnecting " Help?

TheConnMan

So I had just discovered the server today and was unable to play the first map I came to, which was zs_stomier. The round quickly ended and I was able to play for a few hours. We came to zs_storm and I was unable to play. Played another map and now I have three maps in a row where I get this error message, "

Browser Message: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'innerHTML' of null - http://hg.wegotflash.com/splash/index.php?srv=zs:81Map [maps/zs_glacier.bsp] has incorrect BSP version (1348031555 should be 20).

Couldn't CRC map maps/zs_glacier.bsp, disconnecting" with the map names be respective to the map. I went into my GMOD maps and opened up a text version of the maps in question. It appeared that they didn't download and it showed this in the text " Not Found

The requested URL /garrysmod/zs/maps/zs_glacier.bsp was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

My question is if this is wegotflash's fault or if it is something with my system, some help would be greatly appreciated. there about 12-17 people playing on the server anyways while this is happening.

Edited by TheConnMan
Accidentally hit enter before I was done.