Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Zimmy Unban Request

Zimmy

1. Your in-game name: At the time it was most likely: ZIMMY (CAPS CLAN)

2. Server that you were banned on: I'm guessing the Jail server.

3. The Banning admin: I have no idea

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:5740189

5. Reason for ban: Most likely freekilling

Hey folks at HG, I was banned probably over a year ago for what I assume was freekilling. I'll give a bit of backstory. I had joined eGO in October '10 and after having a bit of a falling out, I left and started up a crummy little clan and we did a lot of things in other servers because, at the time, we thought it was funny. Odds are we stumbled across the HG jailbreak server and freekilled, as that is the only reason I can think of that would've gotten me banned here. Anyway, since then, I rejoined eGO in February '11 and have worked my way up to a leadership position in EdgeGamers and I can assure you whatever misconduct I performed back when this happened won't happen again. I know that eGO and HG have their differences but I am also aware that we are connected in some ways when it comes to certain members and I would like to reestablish my connection with HG, however big or small it may be.

Thanks for your time,

=(eGO)= Zimmy

My eGO forum profile for verification: http://edge-gamers.com/forums/member.php?u=34622

P.S. - If it turns out that it wasn't for something like freekilling and I broke a more strict rule, then I'll accept my ban for what it is.