Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

What's your ride?

No!

Here car. Car go fast, car go loud, car use gas. 

Hope help with know about car.

But in all seriousness I love this car and it was an amazing gift from my parents that I didn't expect. I get a surprising 30mpg and always crank the bass up in it to piss off people (sometimes). 

Jeep Cherokee, 2019, all side windows 20% tint, color: black, interior: racer black.

vroooom.jpg

• Executive Council
13 minutes ago, Bronson said:

But in all seriousness I love this car and it was an amazing gift from my parents that I didn't expect. I get a surprising 30mpg and always crank the bass up in it to piss off people (sometimes). 

Jeep Cherokee, 2019, all side windows 20% tint, color: black, interior: racer black.

vroooom.jpg

Nice! I love Jeeps! You need an HG sticker for it! PM me!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/1/2021 at 5:47 PM, Bronson said:

vroooom.jpg

soccer mom bronson 

• Like 1

My rides;

2001 Honda Civic Ex, 162k miles and counting 

1996 Geo Tracker, 62k miles and counting 

I've done quite a bit of work to the tracker; rust correction, new carpet, new seat belts, sound system, security system, powered locks, new headlights. 

Gotta love a fun project car, but at the end of the day the civic is the og and my go to daily driver.

IMG_20210528_083309__01__01.thumb.jpg.fe14f33a52dcef2a35d907be46c1fc9a.jpgIMG_20200818_114829__01.thumb.jpg.3d3e44cda331961e39a9018091c2adae.jpg

• Like 1