Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Abuse agains another admin

C4pwner16

1. Abuser name:FUNERAL PARTY

2. Their Steam Id:can not find steam id unfortunatly

3. What server: HG jailbreak sever

4. About what time: 2:30 AM PST

5. PROOF: all in highlited picture

6. Please tell us about the incident: funural party was switching me T and TEAM LOCKING me after i acidently

free killed someone and another admin slayed me for this already, after this he took words from a T and switch me and team locked me for 5 rounds.

any other people finding this please find his steam id because its not listed in recent players.

i ask for this admin to be striped of his privliges and remain as any normal person on the sever.

post-12078-13525955088599_thumb.jpg

he was killing T's that did not need to be killed, there for in reality he was abusing admin. i dont remember much about last night but there had to be a reason for me doing that. i only needed to be told once about admin abuse, and i got the hang of it right away when a report was made for me. he was also killing T's in seconds for delaying orders when he was !LEAD. any further questions ask me here or in a message.

he was killing T's that did not need to be killed, there for in reality he was abusing admin. i dont remember much about last night but there had to be a reason for me doing that. i only needed to be told once about admin abuse, and i got the hang of it right away when a report was made for me. he was also killing T's in seconds for delaying orders when he was !LEAD. any further questions ask me here or in a message.

First of all wrong. You can not use admin powers against other admin so therefore admin abuse unless you have permission from a +DL to do so.

Second instead of thinking you were in the right why don't you actually read and see the proof against you and you can see he is an admin which you shouldn't be using your powers against.

Third of all if you see an "admin" freekilling get proof and post it up here on the forums and myself or fellow leaders will deal with it.

Do you understand exactly what I just stated?