Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

-hg- MotionNinja (Anton Markovich) GMOD PERP unban request

MotionNinja

Then shortly in less than five minutes if you stayed you would have seen that i changed it to a normal name. Ask Anonymau who was one of the many witnesses that i was on under the name "Kony Pony". Trolling name or not, i wasnt trolling in game. Therefore you cant ban me, just because in your opinion my name is not serious enough for your "semi serious" server

Then shortly in less than five minutes if you stayed you would have seen that i changed it to a normal name. Ask Anonymau who was one of the many witnesses that i was on under the name "Kony Pony". Trolling name or not, i wasnt trolling in game. Therefore you cant ban me, just because in your opinion my name is not serious enough for your "semi serious" server

I think you'll find we can ban you. You were trolling in-game as you were purposely trying to get a negative reaction from soccer. For example "ORLY SOCCER" and him telling you multiple names to change your name. And from what you've just said it still looks like you haven't learnt from your errors.

Come into teamspeak quickly, we would like to speak to you.

He asked once, i changed, he asked again, i changed. What more does he want. I sense admin abuse for banning without a request on the ban requests forums. There is no excuse about that. It was an impulse ban guided by the fact that soccer most likely wanted to show off his power by banning for a stupid reason. "ORLY" was not a troll attempt. It was a reply to an eariler statement made by soccer which was mocking my name. The ban request is unjust, you fail to see evidence when its pointed in your faces and you lean towards the opinion of your own. Since you fail to accept the unban request all i have to say HellsGamers can go FUCK itself up its own ass if the admins are so stupid that they get away with abusing their authority. I will not be a part of a stupid clan therefore i quit. Ban me all you want, just try to realize that you make more mistakes than you fix.

He asked once, i changed, he asked again, i changed. What more does he want. I sense admin abuse for banning without a request on the ban requests forums. There is no excuse about that. It was an impulse ban guided by the fact that soccer most likely wanted to show off his power by banning for a stupid reason. "ORLY" was not a troll attempt. It was a reply to an eariler statement made by soccer which was mocking my name. The ban request is unjust, you fail to see evidence when its pointed in your faces and you lean towards the opinion of your own. Since you fail to accept the unban request all i have to say HellsGamers can go FUCK itself up its own ass if the admins are so stupid that they get away with abusing their authority. I will not be a part of a stupid clan therefore i quit. Ban me all you want, just try to realize that you make more mistakes than you fix.

Your name's were both derogatory, he had every reason to ask you to change your name. Soccer has been here for years and I don't think he needs to "show off" his admin. As Soccer is a technical council and actually side by side develops it with Kigen he does not always need to make a ban report. And from my point of view he made the right choice permanently banning you. It's kinda funny I was going to unban you as long as you recognized you were in the wrong and said sorry. You kinda just dug yourself into a hole and I recommend you to learn how to communicate with people correctly.

Not unbanned.

Actually, let me correct you on that. The reason I banned you was because I asked you to change your name from "NigNagger" to something less derogatory. You knew damn well what context of "Nagger" you were using. Also, I wanted to show off my power? If I wanted to show off my powers I would have banned you for having racial slurs in your name and saying racial slurs, but I gave you the benefit of the doubt and gave you a warning. Another thing I want to point out is the statement "...and you lean towards the opinion of your own"... I'm sorry, what opinion are you talking about? It is clearly stated on the rules of ALL HG servers that racism and racial slurs are NOT allowed in our servers. I'll also add that those little insults just fucked over your chances of ever being unbanned.