Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

-hg- Karmah unban request-Faded needed

Karmah

1. Your in-game name:-hg- Karmah

2. Server that you were banned on: teamspeak

3. The Banning admin:not sure

4. Your Steam-Id:STEAM_0:0:39218394

5. Reason for ban:team killing in 10 mans.

I'm sorry for team killing in 10 mans, we were just messing around, it will never happen again.

Digital joined while we were in a scrim, then joined in during the warmup round. I remember the first 2 warmup rounds I got tk'd so I joined in for the fun. There was 2 people on the other team for awhile. I remember you and digital being in spectator for a few warmup rounds and then you joined in (I didn't notice right away) then teamkilled you when you spawned in thinking is was all still jokes. I didn't even know you joined in like I said so I just shot right at start, and you didn't say anything. The next round I got you again and right as I shot you said "If I get tk'd one more time I'm going to ban someone" but that was just before I clicked and shot you. Like I said, I thought we were just messing around seeing as how we all were 10 manning for like 1-2 hours and this would happen occasionally as jokes. I didn't mean to make you upset or anything and I'm sorry for team killing. It will never happen again.