Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

^Rumor^ Abuse

Kaemoflage

1. Abuser name: ^Rumor^

2. Their Steam Id: Couldn't retrive

3. What server: Perp Lite

4. About what time: 1:20-1:30 Pacific North west

5. PROOF: Screenshot of logs to prove they are legit. Copy/paste of logs following for ease of reading

You have earned $72 from your unemployment check. (5% Income Tax) It has been sent to your bank account.

[OOC] [WDZ] Snoops IV: ABOOSE

[OOC] -hg- pitbullking: da fuck

[OOC] ʘتGんÓŚTتʘ: Thanks John, but i have to wait 2 hours :D

[OOC] DMG | Kaemoflage The First: Admins abuseing? All time low.

[OOC] TnG Airsoft: Why was i killed

[OOC] DMG | Kaemoflage The First: Nice admin abuse.

[OOC] [WDZ] Snoops IV: did you drop moly?

[PM] Kyle Daniels: To Kaemoflage Ford: u ok up there

[OOC] HG | ^TheRumor^ [L] #BF: Tell your boys to not shoot me on the sidewalk

You have earned $72 from your unemployment check. (5% Income Tax) It has been sent to your bank account.

[PM] Kyle Daniels: To Kaemoflage Ford: fire on the elevator shaft

[OOC] DMG | Kaemoflage The First: So, being shot on the side walk goes to you abuseing your admin? That is not how the problem should be handled.

[OOC] DMG | Kaemoflage The First: Now please, come fix the elevator you broke.

[OOC] DMG | Kaemoflage The First: And try to be mature in the manner you handle punishment.

[OOC] HG | ^TheRumor^ [L] #BF: Lol

[OOC] TnG Airsoft: ya thx for rdming me giveing someone ammo

[OOC] HG | ^TheRumor^ [L] #BF: Take a break bud

[OOC] DMG | Kaemoflage The First: Pretty fucked up when you abuse admin.

[OOC] DMG | Kaemoflage The First: And break the elevator, so it doesn't work.

Disconnect: Kicked by Console : Admin Disrespect.

Disconnect: Kicked by Console : Admin Disrespect.

Shutting down bass module...

CLIENT: 5593 active EHandles!

Connecting to 69.162.101.107:27015...

Banned. Lifted In: 24 Hours

6. Please tell us about the incident: I know the logs don't show the abuse it'self, besides all the people yelling in OOC about it, but I hope you guys can go ahead and check the time frame and check his actions during this time to see i'm not trying to BS anyone here.

To begin, I owned sky scrapper, as kaemoflage ford. And had a cone set up that said anyone that came in, or repeatedly spammed the door would be killed, Rumor not only did this, but lock picked it and ran away numerous times (earlier than the time frame given) trolling us, not even trying to get in.

After my mates shot him down, for spamming the door again, he teleported to Snoops Ford, inside our building with a magneto stick out, following him and smacking him repeatedly with it, when Snoops entered the elevator a molotov was dropped down, they both died and Snoops was kicked for "RDM" even though snoops warned Rumor multiple times not to spam the door.

Following this, realiseing the elevator was broken I said the following "[OOC] DMG | Kaemoflage The First: Nice admin abuse." And he simply responded with, "[OOC] HG | ^TheRumor^ [L] #BF: Tell your boys to not shoot me on the sidewalk" As if the abuse was OK and that is how an admin on HG should handle the situation.

After that, I told him that

"[OOC] DMG | Kaemoflage The First: So, being shot on the side walk goes to you abuseing your admin? That is not how the problem should be handled.

[OOC] DMG | Kaemoflage The First: Now please, come fix the elevator you broke.

[OOC] DMG | Kaemoflage The First: And try to be mature in the manner you handle punishment."

Basicly telling him the way he handled it was wrong, and he should have been more mature about it and to please come fix the elevator which he had just glitched. Following my critiqueing, and keep in mind I was NEVER telling him how to do his job, just giving him advice seeing as this would make alot of people angry, he simply laughed at me,

"[OOC] HG | ^TheRumor^ [L] #BF: Lol"

At this point I was a bit irriated and after he said

"[OOC] HG | ^TheRumor^ [L] #BF: Take a break bud"

I told him

"[OOC] DMG | Kaemoflage The First: Pretty fucked up when you abuse admin."

I was then kicked for admin disrespect and upon trying to join back, was banned for 24 hours, which I found totally unfair considering he abused.

I'm hopeing this thread counts as a unban request/admin abuse because I dont want to have to make another one, admins like this should have no place in HG and molotoveing and abuseing admin powers when acting like that should NEVER be neccisary is not how someone so highly ranked should resemble the clan.

Also, I do not see where I disrespected him, he also never warned me, at all that I was causeing him any sort of greif, I was just simply banned.

Thank you for considering, kaemoflage.

[Edit] I realised the picture was a bit small, direct link: http://i44.tinypic.com/23ubwns.png

post-12267-13525955101574_thumb.jpg

Edited by Artillery

Your order of occurrence for said events is incorrect, i'll fix it for you.

For starters, your crew was shooting at innocent people running by, and cars that were driving by.

Additionally, anyone who came within the general area of the front door of the skyscraper, was shot/killed.

I never spammed or repeatedly lock picked the door, i would've been shot for that. Incidentally i never died during this whole encounter.

Snoops was kicked for RDMing 2 people who simply came up to the door and looked inside.

After rejoining the server, he then again shot several more people who were gathering outside from all the commotion.

I proceeded to no clip to Snoops to confront him of his actions. When he was aware of my presence someone threw a molotov, breaking the elevator and setting it ablaze.

In regards to your condescending "advice", i thought it was extremely disrespectful that i was attempting to neutralize the situation on hand, but you had the inclination that it was OK to interfere ; Justifying your ban.

A word for the wise, never confront a figure of power regarding their decisions and/or actions, always compile a report in this section.

• Executive Council

Kaemoflage, you do not confront admins in the server. It will always end badly for you, as what happened here.

If you think an admin is abusing you take demos or SS as proof and post here. Do NOT try and confront them.

There is no evidence of abuse. Just of you arguing with an admin which is against the rules.

~Not abuse