Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Points Lost

Allstar

Ive played on the zombie survival server for like 5 days now and i started saving points 3 days ago because i realized that they carried over into the other matches. I had 2.1k points at about 7:00 and then the server gave me this error and disconnected me. When i rejoined i had 0 points. If there is a way to get the points back it would be much appreciated.

IGN: FallenAngel

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19828082

Edited by Allstar

Its the map zs_black-forrest_v01 its a reliable screenshot overflow error or some error like that, though when I see that map comes up when im connecting I just open Windows Task Manager and end HL2.exe it works for me every time now and when I reconnect to the server I still have all my points that map just needs to be removed and see what exactly the problem is. However for now I would be talking for a lot of people if I was to say the map must be removed. Also the map zs_snowfall_v1 that map... it hurts everyones eyes.....

Its the map zs_black-forrest_v01 its a reliable screenshot overflow error or some error like that, though when I see that map comes up when im connecting I just open Windows Task Manager and end HL2.exe it works for me every time now and when I reconnect to the server I still have all my points that map just needs to be removed and see what exactly the problem is. However for now I would be talking for a lot of people if I was to say the map must be removed. Also the map zs_snowfall_v1 that map... it hurts everyones eyes.....

I have yet to crash on that map... But yeah many people do crash on it... Everyone just leaves the server when it gets on :S