Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Banner for Community Montage

ExGBrian

The name so far that we have for the montage is called HG Inc. unless someone else have better idea's for the name.

What we need right now is a official banner for the montage with name on it. Make it creative please and were asking all of graphics to try to make one by themselves.

Wait, HG inc. as in HG Incorporated?

Please name it something else.

This is our best idea so far if we get something better we will def change it. I dont see whats wrong with it though. I know its close to clayman's incorporated but this is a community montage not a high end machinima montage by fancy smancy editors

why not just HG community? why does it need something different? we are a community, not a business such as machinima. imho, dont try to be something your not...

I want a special name pertaining to the HG community i dont want a bland name for the montage

IMO don't call it a montage. CSS videos aren't typically named montage's simply because its too COD-esque. CSS is its own game, not a wannabe. Title it a frag video or something. Just my opinion though, also the word montage is ugly.

Send me a demo you're editing and I'll show you how I can edit. Then if you want me to do it I can. If you want we can have a community poll on how they want it done. Just my opinion on the two topics

IMO don't call it a montage. CSS videos aren't typically named montage's simply because its too COD-esque. CSS is its own game, not a wannabe. Title it a frag video or something. Just my opinion though, also the word montage is ugly.

Send me a demo you're editing and I'll show you how I can edit. Then if you want me to do it I can. If you want we can have a community poll on how they want it done. Just my opinion on the two topics

Ya i can rlly work on the editing right now the editing is going to be between me and evo but you can join too also its going to be a full on montage a frag video is just 1 frag clip

What the FUCK is going on in here?

I think my brain is bleeding.

Brian's making a montage for CSS. He doesn't want it to be called a montage, he want's it to be called HG Inc. People hate that name and want it to be changed. Tears were shed, banners were made and blood was lost, but still no resolution has been found.

Brian's making a montage for CSS. He doesn't want it to be called a montage, he want's it to be called HG Inc. People hate that name and want it to be changed. Tears were shed, banners were made and blood was lost, but still no resolution has been found.

Lmfao. I got that far, but that didn't take the pain away.

So yeah, if the video is going to be a representation of the CS:S community as a whole, it should probably be something that everyone doesn't collectively hate in concept.

And remember, you're the one that asked FLARE for help.

PLAY NICE MEDIA GROUP!