Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Kerreb's Overdue Autobiography

Well, this is getting awkward. I had completely forgotten to post here when I first joined, but I swear that I had done so. 3 months later, and jump cut to...

Heya fellas! Kerreb17 here, and I just wanted to say "Hi" and let you all know that I am enjoying my time here so far in HG. I've been seeing firsthand not only the respectable character of the TF2 division (through TeamSpeak, of course), but also how efficient this clan is: not only through its hierarchy, but also with the speed at which bans and such are carried out.

A little bit about myself, I suppose, is in order. It all began one day in an Orlando hospital...but you probably don't care about that. I'm an everyday Renaissance Man who enjoys composing, playing TF2, and a bunch of other stuff that has nothing to do with anything. I'd like to think that I'm an amiable guy, but you never can tell!

Also, I'd like to apologize to RedDevil for not answering or even acknowledging the messages that he sent me. I don't want to start off on the wrong foot, so I guess that's taken care of! Right? RIGHT?!

So, before I ramble on and subsequently write a sequel to this horribly flawed autobiography, I'll stop right here. Thanks, and just remember that it's always that time of year when stuff happens! For real!

At this point in my career, I doubt that I can reliably "kick Scott's ass" as you call it. I still have much to learn, and I fear that I might lose some very important organs if I were to get TOO out of hand.

Oh, and fRacture, was that "no" to the CSS division (did Flare edit it to say TF2 or was it a genuine mistake?) or the signature thing?