Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

24/7 HOODOO | FAST RESPAWN Server

Lt. Dan

Hey guys,

I love your Hoodoo server, been playing there quite a bit lately. Great map, and usually fun people.

I do have one big request though. Please turn of the" !rtd" function - it destroys the game play and fun on this server. I have on several occasions now seen people fly atop the enemy spawn area, build teleporters and the complete team teleported above the enemy spawn. From there, it's like shooting fish in a barrel. The enemy team is completely taken out of the game at that point.

This game should be about skill, not about random invulnerability or flat out cheating (that's what I consider building a teleporter above the enemy spawn to be). It absolutely takes the fun out of the game. The !rtd adds nothing to the game, other than random cheats IMO.

Thanks for listening, and thank you for hosting this great server!

Lt. Dan

I will never say I'm sorry for building my floating fortress! I say I love you noclip, and the team I'm on always says thank you when I get it. Noclip is pretty rare for me though, could we twink it so I roll it 100% of the time.

Good idea, noclip is horrible. I'm not a big fan of RTD but I deal with it :nuts:

I don't really see the point in RTD. It completely destroys the game balance, and it spams the text chat with lots of useless messages, making it impossible to communicate without a microphone (I deliberately don't have one). I really don't know how having invincible players is supposed to increase fun - RTD takes the skill out of the game and replaces it with chance.

I would much prefer it if you guys would just remove the RTD completely. But it's your server, and your call.

Thanks for listening,

Lt. Dan

• 3 weeks later...