Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

UNBAN request for Battle Kitten- BigJohn needed

Battle Kitten

1. Name: Battle Kitten

2. Server: HG Deathmatch Office 24/7

3. Banning Admin: unknown

4. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:17984864

5. Reason for ban: Complained about there never being any admins on the server to ban hackers (there was a hacker spinning really fast head-shotting everyone). Instead of banning the hacker I got banned permanently.

I didn't get to see who the admin was but I would appreciate an investigation into this admin abuse (permabanning people for complaining about obvious hackers?) as well as an unban.

I banned the hacker first. Than while you were complaining bout Hellsgamers and our staff and community i told u to pls stop and you proceeded to continue to talk smack and trolling. Thats why your were banned. Maybe next time instead of dogging on our community you should bring it to someones attn so the issue can be dealt with instead of complaining. Ill unban you but further reference respect our servers and our admins and have some patience please.