Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Abuse report on InstantNoodles

1. Abuser name: InstantNoodles

2. Their Steam Id: idk

3. What server: HG jail break server

4. About what time: 5-6PM -5 GMT

5. PROOF: http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/3923/44043311.png

6. Please tell us about the incident: So InstantNoodles muted my mic for mic spamming about a day ago, ok, I understand. But the next day he is starting shit with me, telling me how hes gonna ban me and mute me for no reason, he then mutes me and now I have no way of talking, (reason he muted me was because I asked him a question and he answered what I didnt ask, I basically told him to not disrespect me and answer my question as asked, he then tells me to stop back talking to him, when he was the one who was back talking me by not answering my question in a solid answer, but he was the one who started it) which is pretty much a game ruiner in jailbreak. So I politely ask him to at least unmute me in admin chat, he then proceeds to disrespect me for absolutely no reason what so ever and threatens to mute me and ban me.

What my experience with you has been past 2 days is as follows.

You constantly ask things in admin chat, you get fked, you spam admin chat with who fked you, but just for you know, we have to witness fk to take actions.

You were muted and then your mute expired, you started spamming with just constant mic noises, then he muted you.

When you got muted you started in chat, u mad?, then we gaged you and you started again with admin chat spamming.

You do this every day and then you ask for why you got muted or w/e.

And i should close this but still wait for instant's reply on this.

Edited by RedDevil6193

I constantly ask things in admin chat because I am constantly getting muted by admins for `disrespecting` them, when they are the ones cursing at me and calling me twat and fag (seriously this is the type of admins you want on your server?)

Yes I said that because he did seem mad, muting me for absolutely no reason, my mic was already muted, why chat mute?

EDIT: Also I do get freekilled a lot, but nothing ever happens because 'no one saw' stupid policy..

http://hellsgamers.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/2817342

i would like people to look through this. i muted u because u were spaming a werid noise when lead was talking. I warned people that spammers get muted for 5 rounds.

Then i gagged u when u wouldnt shut up on chat bout random things and disrespecting me like crazy. Before u left the server, u had the balls to scream things like me being racist or mad in all caplocks. I gagged u for a reason and muted u for spamming random noises. If ur gonna report me get better proof than me being extremely angry at you.

Well the way you act is completely rude, you spam thats why we have to mute you, then you start disrespecting in admin chat with all caps letters.

Also chat mute was for because when we muted you, then you started all in chat instead of just playing game, you raged in chat.

You drive admins crazy with your spam, but we are not the ones who starts disrespecting.

From now on i ll suggest you keep playing game per rules not spamming and stop typing in admin chat, if we see a fk we will take actions you dont have to spam the chat.

Not Abuse.