Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[Released]zs_familguy_v2

waterpyro

V2

-made the house look less boxy and more round outside

-made all physbox props super lightweight so user can pick up anything

- added basement

-fixed brush displacement

-night only for now day stilll has 2 compile

-removed 89% of half life 2 props to make my own props

Family guy Day OR NIGHT you pick

anyways this is something new that you can add to the server since no maps haven't really been coming onto it.

Notes: This map is accurate as it could possible be, since its a cartoon room dimesions are always changing, and not only that but so are the colors and so forth.

Here the the map you pick what verison you want to play day or night one, I think the night looks better but I leave the choice up 2 you

I will say this once more, to actually depict the cartoon house of family guy the rooms upstairs would be nearly impossible to match the floor downstairs... i didn't have enough room to make meg's room so she has a closet only

Props: were very hard to Incorporated to make it still family guy and what not..so most of the brushes, or tables are physbox which are moveable and nailable.

Issues? let me know

zsfamilyguydayv10001.jpg

zsfamilyguynightv10000.jpg

zsfamilyguynightv20001.jpg

zsfamilyguynightv20003.jpg

zsfamilyguynightv20000.jpg

Download Links

http://www.gamebanana.com/gmod/maps/165211

Wouldn't this fit better as a CS:S-DM map, rather than a GMOD-ZS?

The brightful colours just make me think its no so very fitting to a ZS server, but its a nice map overall! :thumb:

[Pics of basement??]

It'll look better when the zombies have painted the walls with your blood

I don't see how you could cade here?

If so it would be wierd.

This ^

Looks sick though. As accurate as it may be, I'd like to see a "run-down" version of the map. A post-zombie apocalypse theme. You've recreated it this well, it would only be a matter of removing a realistically cut chunk of brushwork here and there, some darker lighting, a couple of purposely-misaligned props and a few decals. It's just my opinion though.