Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request+ Tips (:

Drew P Ballsack

1. Your in-game name: Drew Ballsack

2. Server that you were banned on: [HG] PERP

3. The Banning admin: No clue. Some odd name like TT or something

4. Your Steam-Id:STEAM_0:0:27947140

5. Reason for ban: "RDM" and CDM

6. Comments: Uhhh.. the admin was on my property right as i put the sign up saying enter and die but he continued u stay there. I said "Leave or die" over the mic. Waited a little and he didn't move. Killed him and he slayed me like 4 times. He claims it wasn't on my property but the new HTL shipping place's "Property Line" is hard to determine. Soon after i see Another admin that happened to be basing with us put up props to block a lane which is right where i "rdmd" that one guy. So one admin thinks its not part of the property and the other does? Doesn't seem to make sense? Soon after i drive around and i see one of my friends dead. I asked the cop why he died and he said he had a pistol. I told the cop u taze him and arrest not kill. The cop pulls his pistol on me and i run him over. I admit to the CDM although it was not for no reason. I think i should be unbanned. The admin showed me discipline by slaying me multiple times and i still get banned? Pretty shitty.

P.S: The people who run the server needs to watch their staff. This is the second day in a row i had to deal with admins that show no respect and just slay and abuse their powers.

Thanks for your time,

Drew Ballsack

You cannot kill peopel not on your property.

•Dont use any excuse to kill someone, that makes you a serious douche bag

You can not run people over with your car.

•How are you going to tell the cop to obey the rules - and then proceed to run him over?

(he never had a gun on you, he was trying to explain why he killed someone and you diddnt like his reason so you ran him over)

Check this out - you are clearly a disliked player

I have never seen this much hate toward a rule breaker

drew.png

I abuse admin?

HG needs to watch their staff?

How about we increased the ban to 1 week

Edited by JJK

Its funny because u WERE on OUR property and i was giving a tip its intention was not to offend anyone. Also, most of the time to get someone banned you have to have PROOF those people are only saying it. Most of the time its not "rdm" take it as you must. I payed for your "gold" status and i don't think i deserve this. If i get banned any longer it cannot be fair. This is not ment to piss anyone off i was throwing my ideas out there and you seemed to take them the wrong way. I didn't think the admin who had his shit in an uprawr would be the one review my unban request? You obviously abused super admin powers because u slayed me multiple times. I have witnesses. :D Try not to take this imput the wrong way.

Your ban will be for one week.

We do not tolerate rule breakers

If you dont like the outcome then wait for another high rank to reply

(or play nice, all i have to do is look at your history and multiple unban requests to see what kind of person you are)

last thing

So one admin thinks its not part of the property and the other does? Doesn't seem to make sense?

that happened to be kigen

In fact, i talked to him about 30 seconds after your first offence

He even agreed that you should not be shooting peopel outside your border

edit: you will be unbanned in a day or two

Edited by JJK