Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admin abuse Kushtrim.

Demon

1. Abuser name: Kushtrim

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:48718476 58:18

3. What server: Css Minigames

4. About what time:9:30-10:30

5. PROOF:http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/s2/2012-04-25_00002.jpg http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/k7/2012-04-25_00003.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident: He was spamming radio even though i told him to stop. He then Said racal slurs. ( He also muted everyone, but i dont have a screenshot of that.)

1. I muted everyone because they were SPAMMING-SCREAMING in the mic including you Demon. I unfortunately don't have any proofs to show that but it seems that he is taking his revenge here (sad).

2. I directed those words to one of my friends who is a friend of mine, and just to let you know the word n***a (you confused it with n****r) is not a racial word if you listen closely to black people's music you will see that they call each-other n***a. :D

You guys can do whatever you want with my admin status, I've payed 40$ for that thing but honestly, I've been spending most of my time in the mini-games server and if you want a better opinion about me ask the random players there if Kush is a nice guy or not. Not a random admin who logins there once a month and tries to take the other admins down just for the sake of getting some extra credit on this forum.

Cheers,

Kush

Stop spamming the radio chat.

When people mic spam you can mute them as in separate not in mass like you did, that is not acceptable.

And other thing you talk to your friend or not we dont care, and the n word you said its not allowed either.

So next time dont mute whole server, and never drop the n words, not allowed in our servers.

Do you understand?

I didn't spam, that was in level 7 or 8 where you have to through grenades at some balls and one of the players was messing it so I used that to tell him to go away.

When it comes to the N word if that's so I won't be using it... But the fact that's pissing me off is that the guy who reported me here used the F* word many many times in the mic.... If you look at the chat logs you can see that i asked him why is he doing that and telling.

I muted the whole server because lots of players where screaming, so i wanted to write a warning about it and unmute them but then all of this happened :)

Kush.