Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Abused by .::HG-| Artillary -[Warpath]-

Damon

1. Abuser name: .::HG-| Artillary -[Warpath]-

2. Their Steam Id:

3. What sever: Crackhouse

4. About what time:2:00pm cst

5. PROOF:

Damage Given to "whitethunder" - 27 in 1 hit

Damage Given to ".::HG-| Artillary -[Warpath]-" - 82 in 2 hits

Player: MwG|Damon - Damage Taken

-------------------------

Damage Taken from "whitethunder" - 20 in 2 hits

Damage Taken from "ÃÂóÔĜǾÅŠ" - 96 in 4 hits

ÃÂóÔĜǾÅŠ (1,032) [24/50] got 2 points for killing MwG|Damon (1,099)

MwG|Damon (1,100) got 1 point for Double Kill (2 kills)

Bruce Lee killed Cappa with p228.

Pâ˜Â¼Ã‚¢ ©®â–²Â¥Î˜Ã€Ã‚§ Æ78K1 killed whitethunder with ak47.

Bruce Lee killed =(eGO)=â„¢ Noobkiller with p228.

You have been banned by admin permanently !!

Disconnect: Kicked and banned.

Disconnect: Kicked and banned.

He was pretty much upset cause i shot him in the face and than he banned me. Like i have stated, i have global in another community, i had admin in 3 Ng servers, and im not new to this type of stuff. He came on over voice and said something about walls and about that time i shot him in the face. About 5 secs later he said hey damon...than ban. Never went spec or anything. So there is NO DEMO and even if there was you would see that i'm 100% legit. I mean come on, its a DM sever anyway....

Edited by Damon

1000 char limit so im gonna upload my console and you be the judge....http://txt.rayimages.us/link.php?ref=2VyBOBmTEy

Not trying to be an ass but thats what it was. I shot him cutting a corner and he got pissed.

And if thats not enough i can take 100 ss's of my console and you can review....

Edited by Damon

I'll wait for Artillary on this one. He's pretty good at spotting hackers.

If you say so.....

I'm pretty sure they don't need your edited console logs in order to find out what happened ;)

Lol thats it i edited it......

If there is no demo the ban could possibly be lifted.

As long as you keep it mature and understand that we have many cheaters and flamers that join our servers.

Everyone makes mistakes. As you saw with how you approached the situation.

Honestly. Knowing artillery, he was also getting mad and raging.

Today I removed his immunity in iceworld based on his behavior.

I was watching him carefully. He complains about just about everything.

it would be easy for a situation to boil out of control with an attitude like that.

if you dont have a tag on, he talks alot of jack.

after I tried to resolve the issue on iceworld with him by stacking his team for him, he muted me.

Pavin can attest for it.

I dont know if we have a clear view about how his behavior provokes individuals.

wow finally someone see's artillarys true side. Yeah When i started in HG again like 3 months or 4 months ago. He was a cool guy and a good admin on D2DM. Then now since he has like power i suppose ppl call it. I tryed talking to him and so have others when he is on D2DM and he blows you off and gives smart remarks and attitudes. Latley i understand if ppl hack yeah ban them no doubt. But to say "hey *players name*" Then play a sound of fail really. Then he bans them. That's uncalled for in my opinion. But this really isn't none of my buisness. Just wanted to bring it to everyones attention since it came up. All though i never reported him or anything cause its somthing i can ignore.

I hope that Artillery realizes that just 'cause you have powers, doesn't mean you can go around calling people filthy C words and questioning my position in HT and how I got in and how you think I'm retarded and how you don't think I deserve to be in Hell Tonic and how you think there are way better people out there that deserve my spot in HT. Remember this conversation after I knifed you a couple of times in Crackhouse? You called me a pussy? And then typed in admin chat trying to scare me with your admin chat? Little did you know I had admin too.

TBH, just 'cause he catches a lot of hackers, doesn't mean he has to right to go around raging and insulting people and trying to "scare" people with his admin. This is my two cents - this guy needs to be under surveillance.

Edited by GIR[]_

Wow. That was forever ago. Hah, I completely forgot about that Lyd's. As far as I'm concerned past is past. o.O I actually wanted to talk to you on vent to appologize. I haven't sent any PM's because no one ever really seems to respond to them - also, as far as I know, HT members have... power everywhere? :o

You can go ahead and be angry at me if you want, I understand that, but one thing I don't remember is saying that there were so many people better fit for a position.

Also. Yes I know. I didn't ban him because I he was pissing me off, because he wasn't. I banned him because I'm pretty sure he was wallhacking.

He shot me through the fence on several occasions when I was just standing around, wasn't firing, wasn't jumping so I know he didn't see me on the radar or see me pop my head up, nor did I see him jump to peak over the fence - except the one time when I came flying out of the window, I'm pretty sure he saw me there.

Edited by Artillery