Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Abuse Report: cG | TheMicah [G]

Seth Cose

Thank you for your report, Seth. In the server there was a miscommunication and I was attempting to maintain control of the situation. In slaying players, Twilibrarian happened to be one of them that I slayed. In my accident, I spoke to him in admin chat (a chat log that you cannot see) and we worked it out between us. In my complete and utter stupid mistake, I then slayed myself the next round.

I don't expect you to know any of that because the conversation was not public. In saying all of this, I would hope that in the future, before you go into a forum and create an account to report an admin, that you get the whole story. Feel free to message the admins if you have a concern by typing @ in teamchat (u) before your message.

Reddevil, I would appreciate it if you allow Twilibrarian the chance to come in and explain the story to clear things up. I will PM him and have him come in.

Thank you,

TheMicah