Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Advice for Headphones

ShiZZy

Hi all, I recently just broke down by Monster Jamz earbuds. I'm currently looking for headphones or earbuds that are good for both gaming and music. I prefer the ones that are less than $50, obviously they don't have to provide the best sound quality. Any suggestions?

I usually just go to one of those machines with the toys in them that cost like 2 dollars.

Look for a pair of ear phones that have the multiple pads in case you lose some.

Buy it for 2 dollars.

Don't need another pair for another 4 months.

I've done a lot of research into buying the best headphones at and found only one that delivers quality at a reasonable price.

Usually AKG/Grados are the high end phones I hear are really good but they are really pricey.

Something comparable is the SHURE SH440, which I have been using for over four years now and still sound as good as the day I got them. Something short of amazing is an understatement for sound quality, whatever they did with these headphones it makes all music sound like ecstasy.

http://www.amazon.com/Shure-SRH440-Professional-Studio-Headphones/dp/B002DP1FTU

You can replace the ear-muffs to something more comfortable and I guarantee most other headphones out there are not comparable, especially "gaming" ones.

It's worth saving up the extra fifty dollars to get these because you won't need another pair ever.