Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

!buy Menu Speed

-Broken-

So I'm just going to throw this out there that the stackable speed boost that you can get from the !buy menu is retardedly unbalanced, and not in a admin room unbalanced either. Most of the stuff on the CT buy menu is dirt cheap and can be stacked to ungodly numbers. Just spending like a couple hundred points, CTs can get a crap load of health and old school speed hacker levels of speed. Now is it just me or is that a bit unbalanced for a team that already starts with all the guns and is giving all the orders?

Edited by Bonbon

I dont really think so because b4 u could do the same thing in T side but they changed it to a MAX of 5 SPEED BUYS (unless they changed it again). So I don't know because what is wrong with ct's buying shit load of speed? Its for people with a lot of rep points and just want to use them somehow.

I dont really think so because b4 u could do the same thing in T side but they changed it to a MAX of 5 SPEED BUYS (unless they changed it again). So I don't know because what is wrong with ct's buying shit load of speed? Its for people with a lot of rep points and just want to use them somehow.

Because a CT that buys max speed and max health at the low low prices CTs have is an unstoppable rebel killing machine while Ts have to pay around twice as much for health and 5 times as much for speed

Because a CT that buys max speed and max health at the low low prices CTs have is an unstoppable rebel killing machine while Ts have to pay around twice as much for health and 5 times as much for speed

That is true

Ts have to pay twice/5 times as much for health and speed, because Ts are already over powered. Although, I will cap the CT buy menu just like I did the T buy menu, so you can only buy say, 5 speed boosts, or 5 health boosts in one round.

Edit: Added restrictions on health and speed. Health (for CTs) can only be purchased, globally, 7 times a round, and speed 5 times.

Changes will take effect next server restart. And it might not work, I didn't really test it :3

Edited by Bonbon