Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

OFFICIAL PERP suggestion thread.

Guest yaboui

Warrant system needs to be remade so I thought of something.

Due to the no RPing at all with search warrants it needs to be made harder.

Cops should be able to simply request a warrant that sends a message asking you if you allow them, if you do not they need to get proof and take it to the mayor. Gmod comes with a automatic camera tool to take pictures with so it should be made so you can take pictures (or hold a camera) and then once you have your proof you basically go to the mayor and show him your proof which could be implemented in anyway (like this possibly http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFczVGXhncU) and only after he see's the proof the warrant can be issued. This way the mayor has something he actually has to keep up with and so do the cops that way the mayor doesn't always derp around the city.

The mayor is never around and by the time the warrant is issued the people are probably gone with the drugs

Thats what happens in irl I don't see why not. It stops random warrants, or you should be able to send screens with your phone to the mayor because someone needs to begin to be able to be held responsible with the mayor. In real life warrants are what screw over the justice system, and people who grow typically tend to continue. and thats why mayors get impeached

Don't whine because some cops raided you. Just aim better. If you want to get into the irl crap, then the cops should really be MUCH more powereful. They should be able to investigate murders, warrants would not expire, and jail times would be MUCH higher.

Thats what happens in irl I don't see why not. It stops random warrants, or you should be able to send screens with your phone to the mayor because someone needs to begin to be able to be held responsible with the mayor. In real life warrants are what screw over the justice system, and people who grow typically tend to continue. and thats why mayors get impeached

Mayors don't issue warrants in real life?

Suggestion: Make a rule so that people cannot raid the same person after they have raided them for say 10/20 minutes.

Examples: Everytime you buy a house on perp you have about a 90% chance your going to get raided within 10 mins and its annoying because you cant plant or anything if you can get raided as many times in 10 minutes. Like today i was raided 3 times within 10 minutes by groove street.

Pictures possibly?: None

Suggestion: Make a rule so that people cannot raid the same person after they have raided them for say 10/20 minutes.

Examples: Everytime you buy a house on perp you have about a 90% chance your going to get raided within 10 mins and its annoying because you cant plant or anything if you can get raided as many times in 10 minutes. Like today i was raided 3 times within 10 minutes by groove street.

Buy something in town, call the cops when you're being raided, have better firepower

Rule was in place, and was taken out shortly after. As Mark said, it'd be useless.

Rule was in place, and was taken out shortly after. As Mark said, it'd be useless.

I think it would be a good idea to help noobies because there are a lot of large gangs who just raid a lot and if you are new then you are barely gonna have a pistol let alone the aks and m4s that most people usually raid with. It just creates a large gap between the already established gangs and the new ones and makes it hard to close that gap.

Don't whine because some cops raided you. Just aim better. If you want to get into the irl crap, then the cops should really be MUCH more powereful. They should be able to investigate murders, warrants would not expire, and jail times would be MUCH higher.

Actually... Warrants do expire...

Don't grow alone and don't grow in cheap places.

Suggestion: Can't threaten to assassinate mayor when taxes are 0-10%

Examples: Just now on perp, I become mayor and make taxes 0%, not a minute later "Change taxes to 5-10% or die in three paychecks" I mean honestly its obnoxious you try to help people out and get them money and then you got those jackasses to threaten.

Suggestion: Can't threaten to assassinate mayor when taxes are 0-10%

Examples: Just now on perp, I become mayor and make taxes 0%, not a minute later "Change taxes to 5-10% or die in three paychecks" I mean honestly its obnoxious you try to help people out and get them money and then you got those jackasses to threaten.

This is so idiots can't set taxes to 0 and drain the economy, if funds run out server restarts or people don't get paid I forget. But Obviously we don't want it to happen so RP'ing is heavily recommended.

Suggestion: An ally chat

Examples: Lets say A org is allies with B org. They don't want to keep pming each other about what's happening so that's where the ally chat comes in. You type in something like /ally and it will make you be able to talk to anyone your org is allies with. (Example. /ally HELP RAID AT SUBS 4) this is broadcast it to anyone the org is allies with.

Pictures possibly?: N/A

Suggestion: An ally chat

Examples: Lets say A org is allies with B org. They don't want to keep pming each other about what's happening so that's where the ally chat comes in. You type in something like /ally and it will make you be able to talk to anyone your org is allies with. (Example. /ally HELP RAID AT SUBS 4) this is broadcast it to anyone the org is allies with.

+1 to that

Security System

This would be a little different than a house alarm. I think both ideas were said before, but i think including them into one would be great. You would be able to set a house alarm, but i would notify org members of a break in/attempt. It would also allow you to place one RT Camera, but instead of putting teh RT Screen in your HUD it would only allow placement of a RT Screen, such as a tv model. That way you still have a semi fair balance of raider/owner. You are only allowed one camera for the security system, and the screen can only be placed in a building you own. Also the camera can be destroyed by Molotov, maybe sell replacement cameras. There would also be a centralized "alarm panel" that could be possibly lockpicked to disable system for X amount of minutes

Suggestion: Org walkie talkie. (Don't know if already suggested)

Examples: Like the police radio, you press T and the radio symbol appears on the upper left corner and you press X to chat into it, it can also show the names so a leader knows if a member is mic spamming. You can also have it where you can buy it from AMPM or Acehardware or something and it could be like 2k or something.

• Like 1