Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

OFFICIAL PERP suggestion thread.

Guest yaboui

Suggestion: Implement suicide if killed , that way you would have the choice to wait for a medic or start a NL or it could be kind of a rp thing.. Nlr would still apply of course.

Examples: CSS jailbreak, Delete in age of empires, black ops, battlefield.

Pictures possibly?: well its kinda pointless unless you havent played the games.

• Like 1

Suggestion: More food and beverages, and maybe a BBQ grill for more variety and rp value for orgs and civs even government officials to.

Examples: well any cop movie usually has food in it with huge gatherings and crap like that, pot lucks like for my work usually have huge gatherings were you bring in food and chat and once again crap like that.

Pictures possibly?:

• 2 weeks later...
Suggestion: Industrial Wepon Shop A

Examples: Turn it into a weapon shop by NPC with exteremly high prices for when no gun makers are on.

Pictures possibly?:

Suggestion: Organization Ranks

Examples: Give ranks and ablitys to members threw out your group. Ranks can be set to appear after Org name to public with "Org [Leader]"

Pictures possibly?:

Suggestion: Bail Bondsman

Examples: Pay to have a warrant removed.

Pictures possibly?:

Suggestion: Trespassing Sign

Examples: A sign that will alert someone when coming onto the property they are trespassing and will be shot.

Pictures possibly?:

Suggestion: Weed Lights

Examples: Putting a "Weedlight" (spotlight) near your weed (ON) it will either enhance the outcome or quicken it.

Pictures possibly?:

Suggestion: Lease a Car

Examples: Basically pay a fair sum of money to have a car for a certain amount of time from 1 hour to 7 days. Gives something to spend money on and allows people to test cars without buying them.

Pictures possibly?:

OMG this would fix most problems i see in perp, especially for new players to the game. I think those changes would help new players immensely =)

Suggestion: Quick Re-spawn with no medics on.

Example: If you get knocked out, and you're tired of waiting like 10 minutes to finally bleed out, and you know nobody's going to come because there are no medics, a little message should appear saying "Well, you're mostly going to die, there are no paramedics on to save you, you can either pray one comes on and saves you, which is HIGHLY unlikely, or you can just go ahead and die."

Pictures: N/A

• Like 1

Suggestion: Buy Physical Gun

Examples: When people buy VIP/Gold they get a Physical Gun and other perks but what if we could sell the item sepratly for 5 or 10 dollars and they can permanently keep the item.

Pictures possibly?: -

Mmm, I have mixed feelings about that.

Suggestion: a use for LSD.

Examples:no reason to get it besides taking it and possibly crashing you computer.

Pictures possibly?:No pictures of taking LSD cause my computer crashed every time

my computer is 4 years old and i dont crash....get a better computer.

i take lsd all the time its fun

Suggestion: a use for LSD.

Examples:no reason to get it besides taking it and possibly crashing you computer.

Pictures possibly?:No pictures of taking LSD cause my computer crashed every time

True would be nice to make LSD so you didnt have to buy it. I dont want to wait a long time just so I can have a very fun time at a party. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Suggestion: More character costomisation, so it would give the player more of a identity and style.

Examples: More costomizable clothing (hat, pants, shoes, sunglasses etc..) More Facial costomisation (mustache , beard , earings etc..) Costomizable colors for clothing, hair and eyes.

Pictures possibly?: No

• 2 weeks later...

Suggestion: Make it against the rules, or impossible to, look at the sold houses to know exactly which ones to raid.

Examples: People are constantly get raided just because of this

Pictures possibly?: n/A

Suggestion: Raid limit.

Examples: Maybe 1 raid per org per 15 minutes. People get raided way too much, and it doesn't even make ti fun.

Suggestion: Organization war

Examples: If everyone in one organization is killed by someone in another specific organization that declared war on them, then they lose something or get disbanded.

Suggestion: Disband Necessary Evil

Examples: They're constantly breaking rules, breaking NLR and randomly killing everyone.

Edited by pazda

Suggestion: Make it against the rules, or impossible to, look at the sold houses to know exactly which ones to raid.

Examples: People are constantly get raided just because of this

Pictures possibly?: n/A

This makes no sense. People need to buy houses, and they would figure out which one isn't bought yet.

Suggestion: Disband Necessary Evil

Examples: They're constantly breaking rules, breaking NLR and randomly killing everyone.

If you have problems with people invidually/as a group, make a report on them. This isn't the place to suggest for org's to be removed.

Talk to a DL+ if you need to, or have a problem.

Suggestion: Organization war

Examples: If everyone in one organization is killed by someone in another specific organization that declared war on them, then they lose something or get disbanded.

If both leaders of an organization are on, they can declare a war on another org. But being disbanded after the war, isn't going to happen.

Suggestion: Raid limit.

Examples: Maybe 1 raid per org per 15 minutes. People get raided way too much, and it doesn't even make ti fun.

This has been discussed and there's even be things in place of trying to prevent this, as of now all we have if the no-loitering law. (Law, NOT rule), where cops can arrest people if their loitering outside another ones property.

Suggestion: A proper sign

Example: A sign? A fixed plague or banner you can stick on a wall with written language on it.

Currently people use props and just rename them. These words constantly move and go through walls so it sometimes makes them hard to read.

They also don't look official and sometimes get too long to be understandable.

• Like 1

• Executive Council
Suggestion: Parkour allowed but illegal

Examples: I don't quite see how it's against the rules to go on rooftops, but it should be arrestable like in real life.

The rule has been no prop climbing (w/ props or car). The parkour rule was removed long ago.