Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

OFFICIAL PERP suggestion thread.

Guest yaboui

• 2 weeks later...

Code:

Suggestion:Sell cars

Examples:So if you want to sell your car not to the car dealer , you go to the guy where he hires tow truckers , there should be a man there beside him , he will give u a sign for 500$ and you put what the price ur gonna sell it from.then when someone wants to buy it , they need to ask the car owner to add them on buddies , when thats done the buyer unlocks car and gets into it and a menu comes up for him whether he wants to buy the car for that price or decline but cant drive the car , but the car owner can drive the car

Pictures possibly?:nope

Suggestion:

Similar to the life alert that alerts paramedics and police, I believe there should be an Organization Life Alert. This life alert would be similar to the normal life alert except it would alert anyone in the same organization of another member's death. To be honest, I'm tired of being pm'd 50 times by a fellow org member "Are you okay? Did you Die? Hello?". This would also help expand gameplay and I couldn't imagine this being too hard to add to the game. If the Organizational Life Alert cant be added, possibly it could be featured in your current life alert. Instead of only alerting paramedics to your death, It would also alert your Organization.

Examples: Could possibly be sold in the Gas Station where the current one is sold.

Pictures possibly?: N/A

suggestion: in game map

examples: in game item you need to equip it sell at ampm so noobs can know where things are and not have to ask in ooc

Could be cool to make it look like this from GTA. Like were u can press on let's say mtl and it shows you the way there if u are in a car. And if u walk it shows a Dot

GTA-V-map-leaked-in-game-screenshot-surfaces-1078875.jpg

• 1 month later...

Suggestion: More tornadoes

Examples: tornadoes spawn very rarely. Have them spawn more frequently. They are awesome :3

Pictures possibly?: N/A

people will then come here and post "too many tornadoes take them away!!!!11!!!111!!!!one!!!11!!!

i like the rarity of them.

Then you're doing it wrong.

Well, yes, but sometimes I will just get shot for no reason just because i'm a cop. For example, once I was responding (safely) to a bank robbery or something, and then some guy speeding on the wrong side of the road came around a curve and smashed into me, and then he killed me because "I wrecked his car". But yes, I guess the $500 is a reason to use caution in dangerous situations.

Edited by br100x

Ever respond to a robbery call that the own gang for some reason lock picks their own house... People who are new (or trolls) tend to over react and their gang has to protect their members so... NO DEATH COST AS A COP!!!!!1!!!ONE!

Can you not copy me

Kthx