Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

OFFICIAL PERP suggestion thread.

Guest yaboui

This may be a stupid idea, along with one that may be impossible to code. If it is, I am sorry, but I've no experience with coding.

Suggestion: CPR

Examples: Say you're walking the street and you see a man get run over and fly onto the sidewalk. You dial 911 but chances are the Paramedics won't make it in time. So instead of letting him die, you begin to preform CPR. This could extend the bleed-out time anywhere from seconds to minutes.

This could apply to the First Aid skill, I suppose.

Pictures possibly?: Nope.

That'd be awesome! You have no clue how much I hate getting run over and needing a medic within like 30 seconds.

Suggestion: Electric Chair/Death penalty

If deemed by the mayor, someone may be given the death penalty I.e one of the glass rooms at the top, and they could like electrocute you or overdose you on drugs. So if you're warranted for Capitol Murder, you're arrested and spawn in the glass room.

Pictures Possibly? N/A

Suggestion: Buddied Drug Dealer

Examples: He will text you or call you when he is buying a specific "item", after selling him so much stuff that he trust you.

Pictures possibly?: No

Suggestion: Moving drug dealer

Examples: Having his location move around, sometimes behinde apts, sometimes up by fire department, sometimes out in industrial, sometimes by gas station in subs. "this would be included with the Text messaging system when he messages you"

Suggestion: Police Sting Operation

Examples: Every now and then there should be a fake "undercover" drug dealer who will buy your narcotics, he will pay you for the narcotics and you will instantly receive an arrest warrant for 10 minutes.

Pictures possibly?: no

Suggestion: Local Transportation job

Examples: Move the bus driver job or a cab driver job into town at shop D and have the car spawna cross the street in the little parking area.

Pictures possibly?:no

+1 for the two first suggestions :)

Suggestion: Buddied Drug Dealer

Examples: He will text you or call you when he is buying a specific "item", after selling him so much stuff that he trust you.

Suggestion: Moving drug dealer

Examples: Having his location move around, sometimes behinde apts, sometimes up by fire department, sometimes out in industrial, sometimes by gas station in subs. "this would be included with the Text messaging system when he messages you"

Suggestion: Police Sting Operation

Examples: Every now and then there should be a fake "undercover" drug dealer who will buy your narcotics, he will pay you for the narcotics and you will instantly receive an arrest warrant for 10 minutes.

Suggestion: Local Transportation job

Examples: Move the bus driver job or a cab driver job into town at shop D and have the car spawna cross the street in the little parking area.

Pictures possibly?:no

+1 for the two first suggestions :)

1 2 3 i would like 3 only when I'm police

Suggestion: New Feed Bar

Examples: Along top left of screen from left to center [perp] logo, all latest news should go across such as Warrants, and Arrest and the latest Mayor broadcast.

Pictures possibly?:

Suggestion: Mayor Check Boxes

Examples: There should be a box on the menu a mayor can select to enforce traffic laws instead of /broadcast becasue new players don't see the broadcast. This should appear in the law book or in another suggestion i will be posting.

Pictures possibly?:

Suggestion: Law Menu

Examples: no one uses law book, there should be a simple menu people can click to see all laws set by mayor. Traffic speeds, Traffic Laws, Ticket Prices, bail Prices ect. (My other suggestion of bail bonds the price should be controlled by the mayor for bail 5-15k bail fee.)

Pictures possibly?:

Suggestion::Longer warrants

Examples:Warrants run out fast for certain things like car chases there hard to stop within timer depends on warrant reason it should effect the time.

Pictures possibly?:

Suggestion: Warrant options

Examples: Instead of typing a reason you should select from a drop down menu. OPTIONS ( Harboring A Fugative / Evading Police / Assault / Assault On Police Officer / Assault with A Deadly Weapon / Murder / Serial Murderer / Illegal Narcotics )

Pictures possibly?:

Suggestion: Diffrent Warrant Length and Jail Time

Examples:( REASON / WARRANT LENGTH \ JAIL TIME ) Assault / 3 Minutes \ 1:30 Serial Murderer / 15 Minutes \ 4:00 The more advanced crime the more time to catch and longer jail time.

Pictures possibly?:

Suggestion: Multiple Robbing Locations

Examples: Hold up Gas Stations , Steal from ATM (via Lockpick / Police Notified ) , Ect.

Pictures possibly?:

+1 for multiple robbing locations.

Suggestion: Industrial Wepon Shop A

Examples: Turn it into a weapon shop by NPC with exteremly high prices for when no gun makers are on.

Pictures possibly?:

Suggestion: Organization Ranks

Examples: Give ranks and ablitys to members threw out your group. Ranks can be set to appear after Org name to public with "Org [Leader]"

Pictures possibly?:

Suggestion: Bail Bondsman

Examples: Pay to have a warrant removed.

Pictures possibly?:

Suggestion: Trespassing Sign

Examples: A sign that will alert someone when coming onto the property they are trespassing and will be shot.

Pictures possibly?:

Suggestion: Weed Lights

Examples: Putting a "Weedlight" (spotlight) near your weed (ON) it will either enhance the outcome or quicken it.

Pictures possibly?:

Suggestion: Lease a Car

Examples: Basically pay a fair sum of money to have a car for a certain amount of time from 1 hour to 7 days. Gives something to spend money on and allows people to test cars without buying them.

Pictures possibly?:

+1 for leasing a car and weapon shop.

This may be a stupid idea, along with one that may be impossible to code. If it is, I am sorry, but I've no experience with coding.

Suggestion: CPR

Examples: Say you're walking the street and you see a man get run over and fly onto the sidewalk. You dial 911 but chances are the Paramedics won't make it in time. So instead of letting him die, you begin to preform CPR. This could extend the bleed-out time anywhere from seconds to minutes.

This could apply to the First Aid skill, I suppose.

Pictures possibly?: Nope.

This could also be massively abused if people wanted you to bleed out forever or just extend to annoy you.

Suggestion: Prop Safety System

Examples: When the server crashes, any props you had deployed are returned to your inventory

Pictures Possibly: N/A

It existed in the Sniperboys server back in the day, whenever the server crashed or you disconnected all your props automatically returned to your inventory. I think this could really calm a lot of rage over the frequent crashes, and make the populace of the server generally more satisfied.

But then again they could make it against rules to raid Somone growing flowers butyou could only grow 5 pots of flowers and no drugs and you can get raided if your grow drugs

You can still raid them. If someone have a house you can raid them maybe they got drugs and mabye not.

Suggestion: Prop Safety System

Examples: When the server crashes, any props you had deployed are returned to your inventory

Pictures Possibly: N/A

It existed in the Sniperboys server back in the day, whenever the server crashed or you disconnected all your props automatically returned to your inventory. I think this could really calm a lot of rage over the frequent crashes, and make the populace of the server generally more satisfied.

^ Dear God please yes D:

Suggestion: Civilian Garage Man near Hospital

Examples: Once I'm done being a Medic, it's a real pain in the ass to get back to the city without a car. All I'm requesting is a Garage Man (possibly right outside Hospital's front door) to alleviate some of the time to get back to city.

Pictures Possibly: Not needed

Suggestion: Rammed car detection system

Examples: If your car is moved by some one hitting it with theirs while your not in it cops cannot ticket you.

Pictures: N/A

Already have it, if I'm a cop and i try to ticket someone that's been in an accident, it says;

"The car and it's owner have just experienced a terrible accident. Why would you want to ticket it?

Suggestion: Rammed car detection system

Examples: If your car is moved by some one hitting it with theirs while your not in it cops cannot ticket you.

Pictures: N/A

If your car was in the middle of the road and someone rams it then they can't ticket the car now. So....no

Already have it, if I'm a cop and i try to ticket someone that's been in an accident, it says;

"The car and it's owner have just experienced a terrible accident. Why would you want to ticket it?

He is referring to when you park fine and someone that can't drive rams it into the sidewalk and a cop tickets you type of scenario

He is referring to when you park fine and someone that can't drive rams it into the sidewalk and a cop tickets you type of scenario

That would be a very easy abusable way to keep a cop from ticketing you. You could just have a friend ram your car for you and no cop could ticket you. So still, the answer is no.

Suggestion: Gangs

Examples: There is a type of confusion (in my case) if some citizens are loyal or who are the "bad ones". I was thinking you could possibly become a gang member for more classification.

Pictures possibly?: no.

Suggestion: Car wash

Examples: Maybe at subs gas station, lets you repair your car to 100 health, cost, maybe $1500

DAMN. $1500 for a car wash? No. If its like a tune-up it should be like $500

Suggestion: Church/Place of religious practice

Example: Belonging to this there's a priest/pastor job. When you pray,after sitting there and paying a $50 fee, say your legs are fixed health restored etc etc. but you have to sit through the whole thing. If you're in a hurry you just go to the hospital for $200.

Pictures Possibly?: No sir

Edited by jajolt

I think the timer for rp should be changed from 1 day then you wait until 2 days to hours, like you have played 36 hours it still says 1 day, it should say 36 instead, I made a thread about it earlier, I think it'd be good.

I think the timer for rp should be changed from 1 day then you wait until 2 days to hours, like you have played 36 hours it still says 1 day, it should say 36 instead, I made a thread about it earlier, I think it'd be good.

+1 to this

Suggestion: Allow players to see steamids of players next to their name

Example: Instead of seeing just "Bob Jones" above the model, it says "Bob Jones (STEAM_0:1:12345678910)

Pictures Possibly?: No

Edited by jajolt

Suggestion: Gangs

Examples: There is a type of confusion (in my case) if some citizens are loyal or who are the "bad ones". I was thinking you could possibly become a gang member for more classification.

Pictures possibly?: no.

All organizations are neutral to the city until proven otherwise. Everyone is a citizen until they are caught with drugs or act suspicious so if you are doing gang related things with your org. then you are a gang but if you are like the Fong Family and you just make a taxi company then you are an org.