Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

OFFICIAL PERP suggestion thread.

Guest yaboui

Suggestion: Dual wield

Examples: You will be able to dual wield pistols but NOT uzis (to op) Mostly pistols wont be bound to the offhand slot. They can be put in the mainhand slot or the offhand. Aswell as lockpicks

Pictures possibly?: no

Suggestion: Jail break out

Examples: Let people lockpick into prison to free friends / org members. When you first lockpick, the alarm should go off notifying all officers that there is a break in.

This is actually a pretty good idea

I know this is a little far fetched but i think there should be some kind of training that you have to go through to become a cop, because i am tired of being killed by random fail cops that do not know what they are doing. I have been arrested many times for no reason at all. And to be honest i am tired of it. So this is more of a rage suggestion but it would help alot.

I know this is a little far fetched but i think there should be some kind of training that you have to go through to become a cop, because i am tired of being killed by random fail cops that do not know what they are doing. I have been arrested many times for no reason at all. And to be honest i am tired of it. So this is more of a rage suggestion but it would help alot.

I agree with the suggestion, however, you need to post it in the correct format.

Suggestion: Instant Respawn Options

Example: So, respawn times are incredibly long and take forever to finally respawn, my idea is if you have something you want to keep or don't wanna lose $500, wait for a medic. If you die without forcing a respawn, you don't have to pay death costs, if you right click, respawning would be like it is now, -$500, lose all inventory that was in use, etc.

Pictures Possibly?: No

There already is, when you become cop a little menu with all the rules pop up. I doubt people read it tho.. xd

That's why HellsGamers has a blacklist/ban forum... Have valid proof of it? then post a request.

Suggestion: Perp Drivers Licenses

Examples: An ID they gives privileges to buy, and drive a car. Kinda like the one for Guns License on DarkRP.

Pictures possibly?:

The dark rp liscense is useless and thrown around by the mayor for no reason. If we wanted to implement a driving liscense then we'd need an instructor or some way of handing them out

Suggestion: Government radio

Examples: Press t, when the radio picture is on your screen, you can use / hear the government officials, then press T again, when the picture disappears, you cant use the radio, nor hear anyone. Tired of mic spammers.

Wait...what? That would mean that unless you are talking on the radio you can't hear anyone. This would be messed up D=

Suggestion:Buy able Chest padles

Example: when your friends get hit on the ground by a car you can revive him if medics arent there

Picture possibly?: nope medics defib

Everyone and there fucking nans would get this if we made them buyable, we wouldn't need a medic job any more if we did this, I do perhaps see that there could be some sort of Bandage implemented, healing 25% of your health, only being able to used once every death, but defibs for the public would kill the point of having a medic.

true, true, i just dislike the 10 year olds who spam radio.

You mean an off switch... You can't talk on the radio, nor can you hear, till you turn your radio on, but then you'd have to press another button to be-able to talk on the radio.

Suggestion: Checking Balance on Phone

Examples: You open your phone and you have a check balance option under contacts or something that will allow you to check your balance in the bank. Possibly deposit/withdrawal as well.

Pictures possibly?: http://cloud.dloaded.com/i/4fdf827406a4b.jpg (Main Phone Screen) http://cloud.dloaded.com/i/4fdf828cf3cde.jpg (Bank of America Screen)

Edited by Fuzzybear
Added pictures
  • Like 1

Suggestion: Checking Balance on Phone

Examples: You open your phone and you have a check balance option under contacts or something that will allow you to check your balance in the bank. Possibly deposit/withdrawal as well.

Pictures possibly?: http://cloud.dloaded.com/i/4fdf827406a4b.jpg (Main Phone Screen) http://cloud.dloaded.com/i/4fdf828cf3cde.jpg (Bank of America Screen)

I don't think taking money out of thin air from your bank machine because you have a phone should be possible. I do however think there should be a credit system or a debit card.

I don't think taking money out of thin air from your bank machine because you have a phone should be possible. I do however think there should be a credit system or a debit card.

The main point of it was to be able to check your balance where ever, I just added those as other suggestions. I also think that their should be a credit/debit system, seems a lot more helpful.

Suggestion: Security Cameras

Examples: Beable to place a camera, and have a TV or laptop that you can look on to watch the outside... Similar to DarkRP, but more cameras and a better system so cameras don't get overrided by other peoples cameras...

Pictures possibly?: N/A

Suggestion: Customized Skins

Examples: Custom skins, not the red, or blue, colors but more like the taxi kind, here is a mustang monster skin.

Pictures possibly?: 2012-06-19_00004.jpg

Edited by Pilpest