Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

He banned me for saying he was camping.. wtf?

Mr.bluesky

ExGBrian

STEAM_0:1:33921598

HG Jailbreak Css (I.P :67.228.245.0:27015)

About 5:30 Newfoundland Standard Time (-3:00)

I do not have proof, but lots of people saw it xD

Brian was camping armory vents on the Jailbreak server, which isnt allowed, so I called him out, and wrote a couple messages in admin chat. I was by no means spamming, I think I wrote like 5 messages the whole round. He kicked me after I said "Camper" in admin chat the next round.. and I came back and dropped it. We rebelled, and he was talkin trash and I was like shut up camper and he banned me... like 10 mins after he warned me not to spam, when i wasnt even spamming. He is a tool.

Yeah I figured that. I rage quit when I was banned haha and filing a report was an afterthought. Sidarious said he would post here if i filed a report, I really could care less if he was banned or not. I just wanna be unbanned along with him getting bitched at :P

Yeah I figured that. I rage quit when I was banned haha and filing a report was an afterthought. Sidarious said he would post here if i filed a report, I really could care less if he was banned or not. I just wanna be unbanned along with him getting bitched at :P

I ll ask sid to post proof if he has any, also other people if you dont have proof dont bother posting, i want proof not your word.

Bluesky. First of all i already explained my actions in game. I saw all of you run into shot4shot so i went into armory vents and cut you guys off by killing the rebellers. I was not camping before last like you said and kept on complaining about.

Now after i explained my actions to you, you kept on spamming admin chat saying i was camping slay myself. I warned you to knock it off because i was not doing anything wrong but you still continued to talk in admin chat. After a warning i kicked you like the code says (warn,kick,ban). You came back and started complaining again that i was camping and you were again warned by monorail cat yet you continued. Now what really got me mad is that you started to mic spam before i banned you saying that im a camper. So i banned you for 120 minutes so you can learn your lesson.

When an admin tells you to knock it off, you should and you wouldn't have been banned. But you still continued so i banned you for admin disrespect against me and spamming admin chat.