Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Abuse Report: -hg- skankBANG

Rudabaga

1. Abuser name: -hg- skankBANG

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:123625

3. What server: Dark RP

4. About what time: 10:05 CST

5. PROOF: http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/ev/skankbang.dem

rp_downtown_fiend_day_v20041.jpg

rp_downtown_fiend_day_v20042.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident: I was standing on top of a building that skankbang was creating outside throwing poop at him/his house. He got frustrated with me so he threw me away with his physics gun. Then he tried to get me to press a button that would trap me in a prop block. A guy then walked up and he tried to get him to do this same. The guy ran into the building and he prop blocked him in there. Then skankbang took his prop and brought it through the center of town and released it prop killing someone. The screenshot is a picture of him mass rdming with a jihad bomb. The second picture is him doing the exact same thing after being warned about how that is RDM.

Edited by Rudabaga

First of all, raiding as a Black Market dealer is a no-no.

Second of all, you weren't raiding in the first place, just running around willy nilly exploding people.

For thirds, you made a death-machine and were encouraging people to walk inside it, which is also against our rules.

Zj definitely did not tell you any of this was "ok", lying only makes the situation worse for you.

Something like this is a perfect way to empty out a server, which is obviously bad.

Until you learn the duties and responsibilities of being an administrator of HG servers, your privileges are revoked.

Admin Removed.

Edited by ^TheRumor^