Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Branflakes (better than rackers) league Skin/champ Giveway

BranHorse

Just like Rackers, post something to make me laugh (league related) or favorite thing to listen to while playing.

If i laugh at your post or like the song you will get a dollar from [O-P]rime.

At the end of the month there will be a raffle.

Winner will get one champ or skin non legendary paid for by me.

One post per person. If you break this rule ill just delete

[video=youtube;unIZAXrIaSk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unIZAXrIaSk&feature=g-vrec

Edited by BranHorse

I have a weekly ritual during which I join normal queue (GASP NORMAL QUEUE?!?!?!?) and instalock top solo Xin Zhao. I take Surge and Ignite, and turn this on in constant replay in the background:

[video=youtube;ZSS5dEeMX64]

I also make sure to yell vigorously with each strike and jump into as many enemies as possible as often as possible. It is glorious.

*ADDITION*

What is written below is not the original content of the post, but rather an artist's biased and gross adaptation of what was said previously:

Also im gay and this post will be deleted when the raffle starts.

Penis penis penis i love dick. Branflake is beautiful and he has had sex with my mom.

reverseteemo.jpg

[video=youtube;C3Q2eKF8Qsk]

Edited by LazaHorse

• 2 weeks later...
Was going to do the drawing this weekend but my credit card info was stolen and i need to get my new card first so next week i will draw the names

I'll give you back your credit card if you give me sole property rights to our girlfriend.

I'll give you back your credit card if you give me sole property rights to our girlfriend.

Yet again laz, i have called your father. He is on his way to your room with a small army of midgets that are going to give you a spankin and then take you to Guantanamo bay for more spankings.

Yet again laz, i have called your father. He is on his way to your room with a small army of midgets that are going to give you a spankin and then take you to Guantanamo bay for more spankings.

At least it's not Abu Ghraib this time.

I know how to settle who gets branflake's girlfriend... You each get roosters, you will have one month to train these roosters, we will meet somewhere in Colorado and fight the cocks, whosever wins gets the women

I know how to settle who gets branflake's girlfriend... You each get roosters, you will have one month to train these roosters, we will meet somewhere in Colorado and fight the cocks, whosever wins gets the women

That's not fair. My cock will undoubtedly be smaller...

Because bird feed on the East Coast is at a lower quality compared to the West Coast.

Well just a little fyi, my family is filipino...we invented cock fighting and mine is already trained. I will see you in one month

I gonna import my chicken from Uganda. My supplier Joseph raises an army of them. Wait a sec...

• 3 weeks later...