Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

R3venant - Unban Requst :O

dorito^

In-Game Name: cG | Revenant

Server Banned On: Don't Know

Banning Admin: HG | Vao

Steam I.D: STEAM_0:0:15494595

Reason: I have no idea, Kevin brought to my attention that I was banned, according to http://www.hellsgamers.com/bans .. I was banned for douchebaggery. When I have not been on HG Servers/TS3 recently.

EDIT: Found out the reason for the ban was a TS3 avatar. I didn't know that using the avatar was a bannable offence, removed, and sorry.

Edited by Vao

Guest Vao

We have a zero tolerance policy on drama.

I was told to ban anyone involved, I think waiting for Clark to take a look at this would be the best solution. I'm more than happy keeping you banned.

But like i said, wait for clarks response.

I can honestly say that when I was first told about this image, I did not know of the consequences that using it had. After I found out about it (days after me setting it as an avater) I understand why you believe there is a reason to ban me, and I would agree.

I have been extremely inactive over the past month so I have been coming back to alot of new things, such as this avatar incident. If I was aware of the whole story, I would not have used it.

If you do wish to ban me, I understand.

I have been extremely inactive over the past month so I have been coming back to alot of new things, such as this avatar incident.

Maybe you have been inactive here. I know damn good and well you knew what would happen posting that shit. That's when some of your new recruits came about. This ring a bell or did you huff too much Lynx?

My question is why would you have a disrespectful picture of people in our community? You of all people should know we don't tolerate childish bullshit. You basically dug your own grave when you put the picture as your avatar. You are stupid. Good day sir.

Here is a happy dog.

my_face_whenever_somebody_thumbs_up_oc_0.gif

You of all people should know we don't tolerate childish bullshit. You basically dug your own grave when you put the picture as your avatar. You are stupid.

I completely agree with you here, this was an extremely stupid decision for me to make. I shouldn't have ever used it as an avatar.

As I said previously, I take into account that what I did was wrong, and I must say, banning me is probably the best solution. Give me a break and give me time to think.

Faded, I have not just been inactive from HG. It might appear that all i've been doing is getting things done with the other community, but you can ask many people, the past two months I have not been as active as I usually am.

If you do wish to ban me, I understand.

Okay. Stay banned.

EDIT: If you wish to ever see the light of HG again, you will have to leave your community.

Enjoy,

Prius

Living right-side up.