Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban - CraxyMitch

CraxyMitch

1. Your in-game name: CraxyMitch

2. Server that you were banned on: HG 24/7 Office Deathmatch (Counter Strike: Source)

3. The Banning admin: Unknown - Banchecker link required password and said I needed to be "staff"

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:10437916

5. Reason for ban: Unknown - See "Banning Admin"

I don't play CS:S very much, it's been a bit since I last played (2-3 months). I normally just pop in when I feel like shooting at something. The last I played I played on this server. Then I went away on military orders for a bit, and now it tells me I'm banned.

I would like to know why I'm banned - your rules state I should have received warnings and a kick at some point. This never happened.

I would like to know if I can be unbanned - since I have no idea why I was banned, I don't know the likelihood of being unbanned. I like this server for the deathmatch.

Like I said, I don't play a whole lot, but when I do, I usually stick to the basics, get along fairly well with people unless they're whining a lot, and shoot people in the face like I'm supposed to.

Thanks in advance for your response.

The CraxyMitch

Edited by mccaincracker

I don't have any desires to be in that community, I literally have no idea why I am in it -I have no friends in it, and can't remember playing on their servers.

That being said, I just like to be an informed person, and not just be told what to do without cause.

I am currently making my decision on whether I will leave the group -I will post when I have made up my mind.

I have decided there is no gain to staying in the group -I don't have any known affiliation with them, and don't play their servers. They likely spammed an invite and the noob finger hit it.

However, I'm not particularly taking any sides between your groups -I just actually play on one of your servers.

An unban would be appreciated!

Thanks.