Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hai guyz :D

Well, how to start this off... I'm new to HG, very happy I joined in by the way.

My gamer name is Cloud (duh :P), but you can call me Cloud or Bryce, it doesn't matter.

I'm 20 years old. I'm a heavy gamer. I've got all kinds of different games ranging from shooters to MMO's.

I've got an Xbox360, a Playstation3, a Wii, a 3DS, a PS Vita, and blah blah.

If you ever want to add me on anything, feel free to ask.

Ehm.... what else. D:.. I like beer? Okay, well no. But I do like to have fun.

I've got most games out there or at least I try to. I'm pretty laid back and relaxed once you get to know me,

but I can be very sarcastic too. Mostly I just try to have casual fun now a days. Well, I suppose if you wanna know anything else, just ask. O.o, feel free to add my steamID as well. if you're like me, and can't search for real steamID's, then use thatguycloud as the name. ;D

kthxbai =D

-Cloud

Well, how to start this off... I'm new to HG, very happy I joined in by the way.

My gamer name is Cloud (duh :P), but you can call me Cloud or Bryce, it doesn't matter.

I'm 20 years old. I'm a heavy gamer. I've got all kinds of different games ranging from shooters to MMO's.

I've got an Xbox360, a Playstation3, a Wii, a 3DS, a PS Vita, and blah blah.

If you ever want to add me on anything, feel free to ask.

Ehm.... what else. D:.. I like beer? Okay, well no. But I do like to have fun.

I've got most games out there or at least I try to. I'm pretty laid back and relaxed once you get to know me,

but I can be very sarcastic too. Mostly I just try to have casual fun now a days. Well, I suppose if you wanna know anything else, just ask. O.o, feel free to add my steamID as well. if you're like me, and can't search for real steamID's, then use thatguycloud as the name. ;D

kthxbai =D

-Cloud

hmm add me? and welcome of course!