Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

jmh19d

so JJK first off killed me in my shop after i asked him multiple times to stop running around knocking things over. Then he whipped out his little "THINK YOUR A BIG MAN STICK" and killed me. Then proceeds to talk shit over OOC about recruits being pussies, threatening to kick people off the server for bitching about his abuse, WHAT THE FUCK? so then im in team speak right, and hes talking all this shit over OOC and i say "he is making admins look like dicks" and EVERYONE agrees with me, then Big J told everyone not to talk shit about admins when i was just saying that looks bad on other admins that dont abuse there power, which JJK does! i dont even care anymore this server sucks major ass because of admin suckage. thanks for making it no fun fuck off.../.:pepper:

*jjk edited this post becasue dizy wanted to see more dancing peppers*

:pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper:

Edited by JJK

Isn't this you?

https://hellsgamers.com/threads/67780-Silky?p=381673#post381673

Also, you diddnt follow the template.

You cant follow rules ingame, and you cant follow rules on the website.

We have lots of people reading, so ill go ahead and explain my side of the story.

1. I saw 20 people in a shop.

2. I go to check it out.

3. I stepped on your shit that was on the ground..herp derp.

4. You called me a 13 year old virgin for not leaving your shop.

5. I said lol

6. You called me a 33 year old fat man in my moms basement.

7. I loled.

8. Cop chases me out of your shop.

9. Cop kills me about 3 blocks away

10. a few minutes later, I get reports that you are massive shit talking in teamspeak so you earn a teamspeak ban

the end

As far as killing you twice in your shop in the same instance..is that even possible?

Unrelated - some random guy was using adverts to talk shit on peopel, so i called the pussy a pussy. - but that was already explained in another thread.

Edited by JJK

look at your picture guy...you look like a fucking retarded goat. how cold is it in you moms basement fa****! its people like you who act so tuff in this game, boy i would slap the shit outta you in person, hide you whole life thru ur computer but your just a pos little bitch have a nice day :)

its people like you who act so tuff in this game, boy i would slap the shit outta you in person, hide you whole life thru ur computer but your just a pos little bitch

oh the irony!

ITT: Keyboard warrior over here.

i own my home and i have a girlfriend who is in HG.

you get more and more wrong, i look forward to monkeys reply

I agree, my pic is quite silly and i think its funny XD (the pic was takin in my mothers living room)

(why the fuck do i keep justifying myself to this guy)

Guest The_Monkey

You are a wayward mole on HG's ass. Good thing is, we can cut you off anytime; like right now.

You failed as a recruit. Now you've ruined any chance of playing on our servers.

Take that bowl of shit dicks you made and stick your goddamn stupid fucking retarded no good head in it.

2222.png

The funny thing is, i actually TRIED to look like a douchebag in my pic

impromtu HG limmericks

I knew this Monkey from HG,

He was as tough as could be.

He would rip off your nuts,

and looks pimp in a tux,

and his rage only stoped at line 3

Edited by JJK