Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HG | Ri0t

Ri0t

Hi everyone. I wanted to discuss if I was going to get my admin powers back or not. I have waited to see what the page for my discussion would say and its has been THANK YOU Reviewed the entire time. I would like to get a answer if i am banned from being a admin or not because soon the monthly payment is going to charge again and I want to be able to cancel it before it charges again if i am banned . Please give me a answer soon leaving, for a trip.

Thanks Ri0t

Aww, Churchbreak wants my admin taken away. I'm so hurt.

Lol

1) Churchbreak? No your just making stuff up

2) What part of the previous sentence said to take away your admin?

3) Hurt? lol

Clearly you didn't understand so let me rephrase it:

Stop posting off topic and actually answer his question. He doesn't want to waste money on something he cannot use.

Lol

1) Churchbreak? No your just making stuff up

2) What part of the previous sentence said to take away your admin?

3) Hurt? lol

Clearly you didn't understand so let me rephrase it:

Stop posting off topic and actually answer his question. He doesn't want to waste money on something he cannot use.

1) Would you prefer Jailchurch, Papa Failbreak or something of kind

2) The part where you failed to use clear pronouns

3) Sarcasm

3a) Also, you are not a position to EVER tell me what to do. Kthx

In response (thanks Hobbes) past issues show that usually nothing happens when someone that has had admin revoked and they try to purchase it. A donation if you will. It would be best to wait for the staff to decide when they will let you have admin back before you make another purchase. At least from a personal finance perspective.

As a side note, the phrase "seek not and you will find" has a practical application here. I ignore people on purpose that ask for favors before I've decided whether or not I will give them.

How about you guys stay relevant to the thread. Is that so hard? I feel like I drift into a junior high school courtyard when the maturity level plummets in the forum.

ON-TOPIC, if you are charged and your admin is blocked still for some reason, you must speak with a council member to refund it.

I am unclear on HG Policy involving members who have adminship previously removed yet want to recreate a pay-for-admin scenario. This would be on a member-by-member basis. I personally think that is frowned upon unless money is tight at the end of the month ;)

Await a staff or council member for a solid response.

EDIT: (for spelling/grammar)

Edited by Moto

Thanks moto for summoning that up for them atleast someone knows what they are talking about.

And also wingless ignore papa john everyone hates him now as it is so if you argue with him just makes it worse because he won't STFU! He will keep going.

ON-TOPIC, if you are charged and your admin is blocked still for some reason, you must speak with a council member to refund it.

EDIT: (for spelling/grammar)

We don't give refunds. Please read the ToS when buying admin.

It depends on what happened that caused the admin to be removed. It just depends, jump on vent and talk to a staff or council before buying.