Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Just Stopping By To Say Hi (Update)

Hey people whats up! Many of you probably don't remember me because it's been a while since I've been on the forums and such. Anyways, just wanted to stop by to see how things were going with the clan. I see that alot of people got promoted which is good :D! I currently have a job as an Assistant Stage Manager at a live professional theatre company in my city. I haven't got paid yet because my show is still running. Anyways, I probably wont be back in HG for at least another year or so till I get money coming in so I can buy a brand new computer, a brand new headset, and my own router so I can have my OWN internet. With that being said, I hope everyone is having fun in HG because I really do miss this clan so much. I think about all of the friends I've made in this clan when I was in it, and look forward to making new ones when I come back :D! Until then, be safe and have a blast in HG, the best gaming clan in the world!

Hey people whats up! Many of you probably don't remember me because it's been a while since I've been on the forums and such. Anyways, just wanted to stop by to see how things were going with the clan. I see that alot of people got promoted which is good :D! I currently have a job as an Assistant Stage Manager at a live professional theatre company in my city. I haven't got paid yet because my show is still running. Anyways, I probably wont be back in HG for at least another year or so till I get money coming in so I can buy a brand new computer, a brand new headset, and my own router so I can have my OWN internet. With that being said, I hope everyone is having fun in HG because I really do miss this clan so much. I think about all of the friends I've made in this clan when I was in it, and look forward to making new ones when I come back :D! Until then, be safe and have a blast in HG, the best gaming clan in the world!

Grats dude, sounds like you're having a blast and are busy xD

The theatrical world can be an interesting place so don't forget to place stock in that :P

Meh! Good to hear from you =]

Grats dude, sounds like you're having a blast and are busy xD

The theatrical world can be an interesting place so don't forget to place stock in that :P

Meh! Good to hear from you =]

LAWL! Okay, I'll see to it. But I might be buying a headset soon so I can at least chat with you guys on Teamspeak until I get enough money to get a new computer and stuff like that.