Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban. My account was hijacked

TeleKinetics

Hey, my account has been hijacked since last year. I've just got it back on March, 18th, 2009. I enjoy the HeLLsGamers servers and members as if it were apart of my family. The person who hijacked my account admin abused inside of your servers(I don't know which one). I have another account and his name was under #fLo or something like that. But, I promise you my account was hijacked I'm not making this up. I've been apart of hellsgamers since 2008(not as a member, but a fan). So I'm asking you. Can you please unban me?

Thank you

-TeleKinetics

Haha, I was reading that thread for the first time, and got to the part about him saying shit about a female player not being able to have a good score unless they hack, and she had a good score so she hacked.

Edit: The way you titled this thread almost seems like you're demanding to be unbanned.

Edited by Hobbes

I am going to Mass Slay/Mass Ban/Mass give everyone pizza tomorrow ok guys? But just to let you know it was my friend and not me, so that makes it OK! :)

Discailmer:

Before Van has a heart attack at the opportunity to ban me, even though I was clearly joking, I will still make this. No I am not going to Mass Slay or Mass ban....or Mass give everyone pizza tomorrow or any other days.

Edited by JJK

well if it was hijacked since last year why would it take A YEAR to get it back? So why would you come in here lying to get unbanned. One you wont be unbanned because of your actions in the past. You abused the server, the admin and everything. You had your chances and you lost them. I am sorry if it did and you didn't think about getting it back till about three months ago. You seem to not really care about it. Go play somewhere else and have a wonderful day!

well if it was hijacked since last year why would it take A YEAR to get it back? So why would you come in here lying to get unbanned. One you wont be unbanned because of your actions in the past. You abused the server, the admin and everything. You had your chances and you lost them. I am sorry if it did and you didn't think about getting it back till about three months ago. You seem to not really care about it. Go play somewhere else and have a wonderful day!

that mean lol