Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

MOP, Good or bad?

So I've played the MOP beta and put at least 25 hours into it. So far I haven't found it to be that great. I was wondering if someone on here had a different opinion? It just seems like they tried to hard to make it look good instead of having amazing content.

I guess Ill just use my annual pass for Diablo III tomorrow :D

if its anything like the final patch of cata was i won't be returning (won't be that much of an investment, i started shortly after cata hit). I was able to sleep through half of the boss fights and most of the final patch of DS heroic fights i could do with my eyes closed.

Beta is beta. It is buggy but you get a sneak peek of the upcoming content. You don't play mop beta for fun, you play it for testing. Beta isn't supposed to be fun. If you have fun in beta what is the point of having one?

I've played wow sense 06 and I know the game really well. To the point that i can resite the whole lore by memory. I know the game has gone downhill. But people companied about the game being to easy in wrath, blizzard made cata hard. People quit in response of that. Blizzard. Wants their subscription bace back so they went to the casual side. At 4.3. In mop however they are trying to make a mix of hard and easy ( bc). The main reason why i quit back in wrath in 3.3 was lfg finder. It completely ruined the aspect of a mmo.

But beta is beta. Don't assume that the live version will be the same.

But heretic, don't say beta is bad because you have played it for 60 minutes. In the amount of time you spent in the game you could test about 5 minor things.

Edited by Demon

• 1 month later...
Beta is beta. It is buggy but you get a sneak peek of the upcoming content. You don't play mop beta for fun, you play it for testing. Beta isn't supposed to be fun. If you have fun in beta what is the point of having one?

I've played wow sense 06 and I know the game really well. To the point that i can resite the whole lore by memory. I know the game has gone downhill. But people companied about the game being to easy in wrath, blizzard made cata hard. People quit in response of that. Blizzard. Wants their subscription bace back so they went to the casual side. At 4.3. In mop however they are trying to make a mix of hard and easy ( bc). The main reason why i quit back in wrath in 3.3 was lfg finder. It completely ruined the aspect of a mmo.

But beta is beta. Don't assume that the live version will be the same.

But heretic, don't say beta is bad because you have played it for 60 minutes. In the amount of time you spent in the game you could test about 5 minor things.

To be fair, the majority of people could care less about playing beta to help improve the final product, people play beta's for fun. People play Betas to see if when the game comes out if they'll have any interest in buying it.

Also wrath was too easy, and they did make cata harder. But people didn't quit because cata was hard. They quit because it was boring and lacked any real exciting content that didn't take more than 3 days to play through.

• 3 weeks later...