Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

cts keep camping vents

conan

Which vents? The ones under armory? CTs are not allowed in there already, unless they are 93.582% sure there is a rebeller in there, adn they are chasing them.

They still go down there even if they dont know if there is a rebeller there

Right, but for all of you guys reading this thread, lemme make this perfectly clear. It IS against the rules to go into armory vents, unless you are chasing a rebeller.

So that means if you see anyone doing such, if you are an admin slay -> teamlock -> tlist. If you are not an admin, alert an admin. And if all else fails, record a demo, report on forums and they'll get tlisted.

Right, but for all of you guys reading this thread, lemme make this perfectly clear. It IS against the rules to go into armory vents, unless you are chasing a rebeller.

So that means if you see anyone doing such, if you are an admin slay -> teamlock -> tlist. If you are not an admin, alert an admin. And if all else fails, record a demo, report on forums and they'll get tlisted.

Oh I do and slay/t-list armory campers.

Ok so my spam was "I tlist freekillers" now i have to add "i tlist armory vents campers"

So if t's running to s4s vents,, cts can't go through armory to stop them?

This has, always has been, and always will be the rule (don't quote me on that if it changes)

You are ONLY allowed in the below map vents IF you are FOLLOWING A REBELLER or it is WARDAY

In the case of waiting at the other end of vents. You are still technically following a rebeller.

They should move tele so you tele in the middle this will reduce Cts hovering over the vent. Once i went through the tele and cts kill me automaticly and it was an admin 2...

Or maybe move the teleporter to the bottom of the ladder instead of half way up

So this seems like the thread to post this since this is relevant to this topic. What is this I hear about even looking down the vents on the way out of armory is considered armory camping? Because if so that is absolutely stupid. It is one thing to sit there and look down the vent for the entirety of the beginning of the round but to consider it camping to even look down there is going too far.

Here's the problem, even if CT's ARE camping vents the admins are only t-listing 1 quarter of the Ct's who are actually do it.

EDIT: I would block armory vents from Ct's for the first 10 seconds of a round, it would push them away, sort of like how big cage pushes them away. (once 10 seconds have passed it's open, but if they don't know that there's a rebeller in there, they can still get T-listed)

Here's the problem, even if CT's ARE camping vents the admins are only t-listing 1 quarter of the Ct's who are actually do it.

|

V

And if all else fails, record a demo, report on forums and they'll get tlisted.

|

V

You are ONLY allowed in the below map vents IF you are FOLLOWING A REBELLER or it is WARDAY

Of course, if no one is satisfied with that then BonBon should expand the area where CTs get kicked out of armory for being in there too long so it covers more of the vent area.