Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Skins on Office DM

BuLLeTz_FrEaK

Hey guys I've been playing at Office DM for few months now, and the server is actually getting more populated. I'm wondering if we would provide skins to top20 players like we do to the rest of HG servers. A lot of regular players in the server have asked for this. This would be a good idea to keep reg players stay and attract new players.

Thanks in advance for you guys' consideration on this matter.

Bulletz_freak

Thank you guys for all the efforts. We appreciate it. Oh btw before it's too late, is there anyway that the spawning system could be modified? There has been a lot of flaws in spawning. Sometimes players got spawned at the same spot for several time instantaneously, and they always got killed by same guys right after the spawn protection. Can we have a spawning system like D2DM where each sides spawn at their own (cts and ts) spawn? Just asking for a modification, if it is impossible, then it's fine.

Thanks again

Yeah spawning has been an issue in which players has complained about lately. It is insane. The worst part is that when you kill someone, he will spawn somewhere near you and kill you back. It's like a revengeful spawn or something lol. And like i said earlier, if you got killed by someone, and that person's been playing there long enough to know where everyone would spawn, he would wait and kill you for several times.

The benefit of this is that everyone is guaranteed to not get killed right after they just spawn and that it makes the server more fun. A perfect example of this would be D2DM. Imagine if D2DM has a random spawn, I bet the server wouldn't get this populated because i've been playing in DM for a long time and never seen any of that servers lasted that long with 54/54 slots. It's true that it might create more campers, but camping is not that bad. It could attract people who like to camp, and also other players who like to challenge and hate campers.

Once again, this is just my suggestion. I know that office is a small map. But like i said the spawning system in that server is just gone out of control. If we can modify it even slightly, i bet it would create more fun.

Ok, Just installed them onto Office DM and they work!

and

i'm not sure if there are skins already on the server.

They were installed already, i just had to add the text files to mani and turn the skins on to make them work.

Edited by Prius