Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admin Abuse

Conquistador

1. Abuser name: JJK / FADED

2. Their Steam Id: 0:1:6156490 / 0:0:12922386

3. What server: JB Server

4. About what time: 5AM PST

5. PROOF: http://www.mediafire.com/?nzrir5ke88eq3o3

6. Please tell us about the incident: Besides being CT banned for killing an admin that disobeyed orders (no demo) JJK and FADED were both abusing admin powers. I do have a demo of FADED constantly respawning himself and delaying the game (CT had to keep killing him). Also included in the demo is JJK giving himself no clip and flying around for absolutely no reason.

- Best Regards

Edit: JJK just banned me for no reason for 2 hours. I got killed by CT (not FK) and shortly after banned for 2 hours.

Video of the random ban: http://www.mediafire.com/?kdy5c6e1e48rsjv

Edited by Conquistador

There was no lead.

Yet you killed people.

Dont go CT if you arent goign to lead or follow rules :(

As far as noclipping, someone else can review that.

edit: i watched your demo. i see people laughing at faded and me doing a giveaway contest at the end

Edited by JJK

"People" I killed you for taking steps towards me. Also when you drugged me I just slayed myself.

khgw.Bazooka Inc.[L] killed |S.T.A.R.S| ganonslayer98 with m4a1.

[HG JB] Lead Guard is Dead!!!

[HG JB] Guards: type !lead to compete for lead

A-Mac killed khgw.Bazooka Inc.[L] with awp.

[HG JB] Prisoners may speak now

Failed to load sound "doors\doorstop6.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository

Conquistador killed HG | JJK with m4a1.

**** POSSIBLE FREEKILL **** [Conquistador] killed NON-REBEL [HG | JJK] (BUT HE MAY HAVE BEEN DISOBEYING ORDERS)

Failed to load sound "doors\doorstop6.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository

[sM] ADMIN: toggled drugs on Conquistador.

[HG JB] Death by O-hashi is a rebel for 63.4 seconds

Death by O-hashi killed B0sNiAN with knife.

Conquistador suicided.

[HG JB] LAST GUARD

Player: Conquistador - Damage Given

-------------------------

Damage Given to "HG | JJK" - 129 in 1 hit

We are one of the largest gaming communities around, plus we are recruiting! ASK US!

F

-------------------------

Here is a screenshot of the console:

http://www.mediafire.com/?6406ndqlqpzz7lv

Edited by Conquistador

When i stepped toward you .. you killed me?

Im sorry, thats not a valid reason to kill people.

you kill them for disobeying orders / losing games / shooting or stabbing cts

[HG JB] Guards: type !lead to compete for lead

A-Mac killed khgw.Bazooka Inc.[L] with awp.

[HG JB] Prisoners may speak now

**** POSSIBLE FREEKILL **** [Conquistador] killed NON-REBEL [HG | JJK] (BUT HE MAY HAVE BEEN DISOBEYING ORDERS)

read that again

are you dumb

thanks for reporting yourself to be tlisted.

Orders were to stay frozen. And plus, you banned me for no reason for 2 hours. Its obvious that you just don't like me for some reason, even though I just started playing on HG yesterday.

Also if you want to get technical:

Admins MUST warn a wrongdoer in ADMIN chat before punishing (except for hackers).

From the rules, I just went over all of them. The server I usually play on last orders usually stand for some time before T's can freely run around. Did not read that in the rules so I guess that was a free kill. But a simple warning or heads up as opposed to a 120 min t-list + 2 hour ban is I think a little over the top.

lemme break it down for yee

Lead has died - all orders are invalid at this point - you may ONLY shoot people who are hostile and red

This is after you have killed me for standing next to you

as you can see, i was a non-rebel. (not hostile and not red)

and we know there was no lead, so there certainly was no orders...

You're arguing a point that I don't have a demo for. I made that clear in the original post. The drugging/t-list ban is not part of this thread. The abuse later caught on demo is what this is about. Also the two hour random ban for no reason (also on demo) is now the issue. I'm not going to try and argue that you were just "standing next to me" because you and I both know the truth, and you and I both know who the people here will believe.

But the no clip by you and the respawning by the other is "abuse". And the two hour BAN (not t-list ban but ban) is also abuse. As I was just dead doing nothing.

closed.

you got caught in a lie and youre STILL trying to dig your way out?? - noone will take you seriously now.

feel free to pm a council member if you think there was abuse with noclip.

@noclip, They didn't really disrupt gameplay.

@faded, being a cool mf'er again >.<

Finally, this freekilling business

As far as I know, the procedure is

Warn,

Slay/Teamlock

TList as last resort

-------------------------------------

That being said, we do give upper management leeway on their actions because they are supposed to do it.

I admit given the information, it's 1 freekill but what has been done has been done.

Edited by CantBeFaded