Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Adam mute abuse

Boxer-I-

1. Abuser name: adam

2. Their Steam Id: steam_0:1:28817017

3. What server: JB

4. About what time: 3:10pm mtn time 5/23/2012

5. PROOF: http://i49.tinypic.com/2ci9qxe.jpg http://i47.tinypic.com/mjq1iq.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident: the lead gave us the same order 3 times in a row wasting a minute and a half of the round keeping us in the same spot, i tell the Ts to fire the derp lead and adam mutes me for 10 whole rounds, is this serious? i never got a warning from adam at all, i asked him if he was serious and he said he was.

The lead misspoke and was trying to regain his train of thought and most of the smart ts were ok with that. Then you start shouting over your mic say "FUCK THIS LEAD FIRE HIM I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS". which by the way is mic spam and encouraging fire abuse. if anything you should be thanking me i didnt give you a 2 hour ban.

"walk to the closest pole of deagle cage, walk to the next pole of deagle cage, run to the closest pole of deagle cage, run to the closest pole of deagle cage" those where his orders, as soon as i say fire him he starts giving a real order (this was 3 minutes into the round and we were still stacked on the 2nd pole of deagle cage) everyone fired him, it wasnt abuse. in the MOTD is say play games with the Ts, make them have fun. standing next to a pole for the better part of 2 minutes isnt fun in my books. might want to throw out a warning next time if im breaking a rule, i talked for 5 seconds and apparently thats mic spam in your book bro. im lucky that it didnt result in a ban? i didnt break any of the rules what so ever, i think you need to reevaluate your thought process before you start abusing for no god damned reason.

The mute was for encouraging fire abuse and it wasnt even 45 seconds. he was trying to trap you and he misspoke. Anyway i dont think i need to defend myself further i will leave it for dl+ to handle