Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[Forum Game] About You

JessicaJoy

FYI: I don't think you're supposed to distinguish between weird and silly per se lol... They're just options. XD

I've actually stressed my neck enough by flipping my hair that I had to stay in bed for a day and get professional chiropractic help from a doctor friend of mine.

I've chafed my elbows by sitting in my old computer chair too long. The arm rests were starting to wear and the under-leather coating was apparently harmful for my elbows.

I pretend to have a huge ego in jailbreak. I love putting on a facade for 14 year olds to oogle at.

I'm the only Korean in HG.

1) Pretty sure I am the only mexican that loves to watch hockey more then soccer

2) Been in rehab for torn ACL & MCL for 3 years.... always re-injure myself but its been a year since i have damaged it

FYI: I don't think you're supposed to distinguish between weird and silly per se lol... They're just options. XD

I've actually stressed my neck enough by flipping my hair that I had to stay in bed for a day and get professional chiropractic help from a doctor friend of mine.

I've chafed my elbows by sitting in my old computer chair too long. The arm rests were starting to wear and the under-leather coating was apparently harmful for my elbows.

I pretend to have a huge ego in jailbreak. I love putting on a facade for 14 year olds to oogle at.

I'm the only Korean in HG.

Are you some sort of asian J biebs? hueuheuheuheuhuehueueh

1) Pretty sure I am the only mexican that loves to watch hockey more then soccer

2) Been in rehab for torn ACL & MCL for 3 years.... always re-injure myself but its been a year since i have damaged it

Know that feeling. Tore my LCL completely...its still torn, and I partially tore my ACL and PCL. And stretched my nerve so my foot just hangs there. cant lift it at all.

I like big machines that dig stuff

I'm only 21 and I tore my ACL when I was 17. Since I rushed my PT to 6 months instead of a whole year (because I wanted to get back into the game - varsity PG), my knee has never been the same. I get cold pains and after walking all day pains in my knees constantly. I FEEL SO OLD! D:

I'm really really afraid of the dark..I leave a path of light throughout the house..andd I refuse to watch scary movies. :( I have nightmares and I psych myself out

I can't eat spicy food....at all...I'm a pansy when it comes to those two things

- I always look behind the shower curtain before using the bathroom

- I eat pizza crust-first

- I sprint up the stairs and into my room like a crazy person when it's late at night and I'm going to bed (fuck complete darkness)

- At work, I have the reputation for being the best at giving suppositories. Sup.

Weird: I'm unable to have a quickie. Takes me hours x_x

Silly: I like to act half my age at all times. :D

To the first thing. Get her one within 2 min say you done, then she owe you a 2 and a half hour bj later.

Always think for the future

I know people who have been shot for less around NY. Watch yo back gurl.

Weird - I'm paranoid of everything (fuck anxiety)

Silly- If there is a joke to be said, I will say it no matter how dark and insulting it is. It's a fucking joke take it as one.

MONSTER!

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Weird: I cry four times a year. Once every three months and I do it when I am home alone, all the windows shut and everything.

Silly: the knife is my best weapon in every shooting game that I play.