Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

A formal request to be Unbanned

Duelit

In-game name:[xG:A] Fullbring ^^ [DC]

Banned on: HG Jailbreak

Banning Admin: Unknown

Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:24984171

Reason for ban: Unknown (Thinking affiliation with xG)

Hello, my name is Duelit also known as [xG:A] Fullbring ^^ [DC] and as I was joining your server this afternoon I noticed I was banned before I entered. I come from the Xenogamers, who consider you to be a rival clan in the jailbreak department on CS:S, so I can see why I might have been banned on the spot. A long time friend Seriestoo told me that he had recently found that playing both servers was most enjoyable, saying that the Hellsgamer server was a new and fun experience with the gangs plugin and I was considering trying it out. I often forget that because I dedicated my time to a fledgling clan to help make it better, I often am met with problems like this where another clan would rather not let others join the server simply because they are from another clan. My only request is that I can play on your Jailbreak server at least so I can play with my friend. "Walking a mile in someone elses shoes" would be a good way to describe the lesson I want to learn this time around and I would enjoy learning and seeing how things operate on another server. Thank you for your time and please get back to me when you can. I would consider joining your clan as a member-in-name (those who hail from other clans but can play on other servers) later on, but for now I would like to play with my friend if that is at all possible.

Edited by Duelit