Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban request

chile

1. Your in-game name: chile #faded

2. Server that you were ban on: HG dust 2 deathmatch

3. The Blacklisting admin: unsure

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:3841156

5. Reason for ban: I'm not sure. I was bhopping around dust 2 and all of the sudden I was banned. There was no warning or anything. One of the members of your community taught me how to bhop in that specific server so i don't believe that should be an issue. I don't use scripts or anything else like that.

I'm a regular on your 2000fps bhop server and i do bhop legitimately. I enjoy playing on a lot of your servers and I would greatly appreciate it if you could unban me.

edit: support from aimer (member of your community who helped me) copied from steam chat:

-hg- Aimer [up 24/7]: Hes not bhop scripting, ive taught him fps_max 31 and other such, also been proven legit by the pad system in the bhop server, its not hard to get speed on 31 or be good at it, i have alot of friends that arnt good at bhopping but once they get on fps_max 31 they can actually bhop pretty well around the said area.

Thank you,

chile

Edited by chile
aimer's support