Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

zombie free days...allowed or unallowed?

herpa derpa

So in the official list of Jailbreak Games, restricted freedays ARE allowed hence zombies. Yet Lazarus claims that he and RedDevil spoke many times that such days are not allowed as freedays are freedays and thus must pass lead.

So if days such as zombie freedays are not allowed, then why is it still on the list of approved games?

Zombie Freedays include walking at all times, no jumping, no ladders, left click only.

Discuss?

I concur. When Laz said that "conditional freedays" are not allowed I immediately went to the list here on the forums, and there it is, smack dab #2 on the list of official games. Super confusing to have stuff in writing and then admins saying otherwise.

It's another facet of the old jailbreak mod that has had problems carrying over to the !pass and !lead system. I slayed you a bit hastily earlier and I apologize for that. With the old system, any time a lead gave any type of freeday, ANY CT could revoke it. Zombie freedays seemed to be the only exception (and other types like panda/w.e) because of their conditions/limitations. With the new !pass mod, we've gone with the "Lead must pass once he gives a freeday" rule. I have spoken with Red, Archer, and JJK multiple times about what everyone is calling "conditional" freedays and they've all told me that they still fall under freedays and lead should be !passing once he gives them. That's a somewhat different standard from the old system, so I'm not sure if that is the go-to for zombie freedays or not.

We could really use a "this is how we're doing it" from someone in CSS on this. I slayed Michael Chu earlier over this issue, and clarification would do wonders toward preventing it from recurring. Perhaps a !freeday mod where lead can choose between revokable/non-revokable freedays would work. Pitching ideas here...

Zombie freedays have never been banned before. Here's how it was before the new !lead feature was introduced

• Players could call restrictive wardays, like zombie freeday, panda freeday. This is because there is still orders (you must always walk, left click only, not go up ladders, not go past first cells yada yada)
  • They didn't have to pass lead.
  • People would abuse this and call "Super zombie freedays" in which it was 100% a regular freeday, but they used the title "super zombie freeday" so they didn't have to pass lead

That being said, the new !lead/!pass system has changed things, and there hasn't been a zombie freeday in like 6 months. So, discuss pl0x.

Perhaps a !freeday mod where lead can choose between revokable/non-revokable freedays would work. Pitching ideas here...

I came up with an idea the same as this like 6 months ago, and i believe you shot it down due to jailbreak already having too many commands.

Let's get this straight:

* Leads are allowed to call freedays

* Even if the freeday is conditional, lead must !pass

* Once lead has passed, Ts may do whatever they want regardless of the previous freeday declaration

* That being given, conditional freedays are impossible to declare and are a thing of the past

I came up with an idea the same as this like 6 months ago, and i believe you shot it down due to jailbreak already having too many commands.

FYI, that was a joke. I still agree there are too many mods. Eventually we'll have (as I told BonBon) !bigcage where lead can order them into big cage and choose what method by which they must go.

FYI, that was a joke. I still agree there are too many mods. Eventually we'll have (as I told BonBon) !bigcage where lead can order them into big cage and choose what method by which they must go.

I don't see why a !freeday would put it over the edge, it would allow other cts to claim lead while the freeday happened and would spam the chat on the rules of that specific freeday. Disregarding the rep system, there are two other commands a ct will use, !lead and !warday, will making one more make it too complicated? Really?

Edited by Cookie

Let's get this straight:

* Leads are allowed to call freedays

* Even if the freeday is conditional, lead must !pass

* Once lead has passed, Ts may do whatever they want regardless of the previous freeday declaration

* That being given, conditional freedays are impossible to declare and are a thing of the past

GOOD POINT SIR!! It looks like the only option is to keep it how it's always been. You don't have to pass for zombie/panda type freedays. BUt I swear to god if I see people calling super zombie freedays again so they don't have to pass it... You'll wish I was a terry's chocolate orange, because good things won't happen.

GOOD POINT SIR!! It looks like the only option is to keep it how it's always been. You don't have to pass for zombie/panda type freedays. BUt I swear to god if I see people calling super zombie freedays again so they don't have to pass it... You'll wish I was a terry's chocolate orange, because good things won't happen.

So can i upgrade a day to super zombie freeday and then pass lead?