Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Cookie

Cookie

1. Your in-game name: Cookie Fornication

2. Server that you were banned on: Perp

3. The Banning admin: I don't know, I'm assuming jjk

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:18997398

5. Reason for ban: Said for rdm during a raid.

I went with my org raiding, and we pulled up to a house where one member was lockpick while the rest stayed watch while rest stayed out, the only person I killed during this was a homeowner inside of the house after it was lockpicked.

Do i have to upload the video to youtube.

or can you admit to RDMing a kid, who had no gun, opened the door and went outside to letsomeone in his house (you came in seconds later)

its not possible to raid something thats free to the public - there nothign to raid - the door was open - nothing was locked

you werent raiding with your org - an unclanned guy was there first (the kid let him in)

and i swear...if you make me waste time uploading this vid im gonna be pissed

No I was there you don't need to upload anything. I don't think that it should be considered rdm because he was the homeowner, if he opened his door that's just making it easier for me to raid. I also cannot see if he has a pistol, or an uzi in his pocket, so I cannot now if he is actually unarmed or not, if the guy is inside of his house while the raid is going on why should he not die?