Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

*****day z thread*****best looting*****

JigSaw

Ok, so today when we were making our way to our base camp in Day Z i myself found 1 heli and freaked out and got a DMR, i was talking to General Red in TS3 and i told him and we met up and I led him to the heli and we saw a heli but it wasnt the one i saw before so we got hyped and ran to it and checked it out and while we were doing so i noticed another heli within 200m from us so yeah. BEst day in Day Z EVER!!! post your best finds, just curious of what everyone has found. the link is http://cloud.dloaded.com/i/4fdaba824eb20.png if u cant see what we found, i drew it because server reset right as we started to think of recording and or screenshoting

post-9145-13525955256963_thumb.png

Edited by JigSaw

im waiting for the 1.7.1 update that fixes a whole bunch of rage factors with zombies. best loot ever? friend and i were camping on the hill north of the balota airfield (after raiding NW airfield half a dozen times in previous lives) and while he covered with the CZ (i only had a mak at the time) looted the hangers and found a sexy m14 AIM. (or m24? i forget) he then spotted some people making their way to the hangers/ control tower and i set up for an ambush. killed 3 "suvivors" (2 were bandits) with this thing (uses DMR mags.. thing is SICK) and one of them had night vision on them. unfortunately with all the zombie glitches and the body bugs his body disappeared b4 i could get them (zombies all over me) it disappeared within 2 minutes of killing him too. SIGH lol. im still in one of the hangers with like 5k blood and my m14 aim waiting for this update to hit.

• 1 month later...

Me and masterbaiter were going to the NW airfield (in the wrong direction xD) and we found a helicopter crash with two fn fal's (only one mag each) and I found the british night vision bulpup with two mags. Then he accidentaly one hit me with his fn fal but I lived though :P .