Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

-hg- maxie for MVP in ESEA Main S11? Help me! :3

kimzy

Because I don't feel like spamming people I'll just make a thread about it!!

http://news.esea.net/index.php?s=poll&d=comments&id=757

GO TO THAT LINK.

and vote for our very own -hg- maxie (https://hellsgamers.com/members/12629-maxie) as ESEA Main S11 REGULAR season MVP!

--> VOTE ML-FLY!

Do it, you won't! No balls!

Really though, please do, you'd make me really happy :)

<3 Kimzy

kid holds down long b on tuscan like no other

LOL, I will take that as a compliment.

When the season will be done and if HG wants, I'll do a big lessons for anybody that wants to join in. I will show you guys some stuff on map and good position to play in. Obviously those lessons will be for the people that want to play css on a competitive level but anybody can come and ask question if they want.

When the season will be done and if HG wants, I'll do a big lessons for anybody that wants to join in. I will show you guys some stuff on map and good position to play in. Obviously those lessons will be for the people that want to play css on a competitive level but anybody can come and ask question if they want.

lol match against nwg, you went nuts

yeah clearly the poll was removed by whoever made it, cause they don't like ML, and he was winning it way too easily :3

also

I like this idea a lot !