Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Crytek 3 Engine is BEATIFUL! PLEASE READ!!

silentdeath631

So night before last I downloaded the free release of the Crytek 3 engine. I have got to say. If you are newer to mapping you should def. try this out. It's really easy and I've created something beautiful my first time EVER using it. I call it Island Oasis. If you want the map file you can have it, but I don't see any reason to give it out. If you want to run it it runs on the Crytek 3 Engine Viewer. You can download this for free from the CrytekDev website! Again, This was all made from scratch. I didn't use any prefabs or anything like that. It runs in full DX11 and Full Ocean simulator. Can't wait for Crysis 3...

Btw please watch in 1080P I spent that extra time to upload it in as raw as a state as possible.

[video=youtube;0WSnaJCnfAU]

Once I figure out how to use the Cinematic Camera tools, I will repost some epic video..