Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

derped

CletusP

1. Your in-game name: [HG] CletusP [G]

2. Server that you were banned on: 10man

3. The Banning admin: beast

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:34183082

5. Reason for ban: trolling ExGBrian after he purposely stacked teams. Homofungus said he wanted to be on the other team, so brian purposely picked him to troll then the teams got superstacked.

https://hellsgamers.com/threads/70333...nt-Complaining

Dat copy pasta

Why are you saying that I purposely stacked it? I even asked rudabaga to make it fair and trade migra or somebody but he said no and I delt with it. Obviously you didn't and made it personal offending me in the process of being a douche throughout the ten man even though I tried to make it fun...

Why are you saying that I purposely stacked it? I even asked rudabaga to make it fair and trade migra or somebody but he said no and I delt with it. Obviously you didn't and made it personal offending me in the process of being a douche throughout the ten man even though I tried to make it fun...

I copy pasta'd from McWillzz. But it is true, you did do it purposely, but I'm not going to go into it, I'm just waiting for beast.

OT: I am sorry Brian if I did offend you. It wasn't intended the way you took it, I was tired, and had no idea what the fuck I was saying, but that doesn't let me off the hook, I'm ready for any punishment your ready to throw my way, beast.

Just because "you were tired" or teams were "stacked" it doesn't give you a god damn excuse to be pulling this shit. I don't want to hear anything from hear on out and I know I have told you before about this cletus if your tired/family problems/ etc and you know it will get you in trouble I suggest you to stay out of the 10 man.

Also if if the teams were stacked brian I do not want this to happen again it will just make the game suck, even though that's a way to get better, people will bitch and moan about it.