Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Silent Death Unban Request [CSS]

silentdeath631

1. Your in-game name:Silent Death

2. Server that you were banned on: [ALL]

3. The Banning admin:Kigen

4. Your Steam-Id:STEAM_0:1:24223185

5. Reason for ban:Being a douche on PERP which in turn got me banned from all of HG.

I would really love if you at least let me play on CS:S. I don't know what damage I could cause on there since I kinda suck at the game anyways. I like jailbreak and I was really bored last night, but figured out I've been globally banned. I'm not asking to be unbanned from anything GMOD related, but I want to play on the CSS servers since I have only played on them once or twice.

Edit: I won't cause any trouble on CSS considering I won't really be on it that much, but I want to have a way to stay in touch with the community even if I have made shit decisions. Also, most people at my point who have been banned as much as me would have given up by now and left the community, but this is ironically one of my favorite community and always will be, even if I'm banned from CSS still. I like the player base and how well the servers are watched. I really hope you can consider keeping a very close eye on me (even know you shouldn't have to) on css.

Thanks

<3 Silentdeath631 :D

Edited by silentdeath631

• Executive Council

Bans are global to all servers.

You've had your chance (15+ chances to be exact).

~Not unbanned